• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eternal Nightmare - [PG-16] OOC/SUs

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    *hugs back, cuddling Silver* awwww~~ (lucifer just can't be evil when his brother's around)

PS the sprite? maybe Lucifer can hold a red aura sphere in his right hand, instead of putting it behind his back. he looks cocky lol.

@ Angel, got it, but what's the exact age?

@ everyone, anyone you know that might be interested in this RP? there's one space left. Actually I'm considering 2 spaces because they both left.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    For everyone's information, I began the anti-nuzzling campaign. :) I just thought I'd claim it ahead of time, seeing as I was the one who brought it to all of your attention. I'll have my SU up here within the next few days.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    For everyone's information, I began the anti-nuzzling campaign. :) I just thought I'd claim it ahead of time, seeing as I was the one who brought it to all of your attention. I'll have my SU up here within the next few days.

You have a campaign against nuzzling? You hate it that much? Anyways, I'm glad you joined.

We get to start tomorrow! :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    It's not that I hate it as much as I think it may very well be the most overly used word in RPs, well Pokemon RPs. :)

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Ah. That could be true. A post shouldn't consist of just nuzzling, or showing affection. Those usually are decent posts, length-wise. Just don't add much to the plot. Though, I wouldn't rule it out completely.

Back