• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eternal Nightmare - [PG-16]

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    People are getting inactive, so Spots are Open now, but you'll have to pick a side. To help the 'master' in the Castle, or to save Paranoia City.

There are 2 spots

Plot - Something is wrong with the legendary Pokemon, Darkrai. And everyone in Paranoia City can feel it. It is a city of Pokemon, which means there aren't any humans nearby, not in a thousand miles. Darkrai is the legendary pokemon that they worship, and there's a large statue in the middle of town. The legendary Pokemon Darkrai lives in a Castle, three kilometers away from town. In the city, there is no day. There is a magical veil that covers the City like a large transparent dome, blocking out the sunlight, making it forever Darkness, and people in the city are used to it.

Nothing special. Everything's fine, but something strange happened on Christmas Night, 25th of December. The twenty meter tall Darkrai's Statue, located in the middle of town, cracked, and exploded on boxing day. Sounds like fun, but it's the exact opposite. At first nothing happened, but on the 28th of December, the prophets (Alakazams) couldn't contact Darkrai through telepathy, losing contact. On the 29th, the lights in the city failed, and Paranoia city plunged into total darkness. Candles weren't barely enough. All power plants stopped, hence, there was no electricity anymore. On the 30th, a strange curse - Insomnia Curse arrived, and the Citizens couldn't sleep anymore from that day on. It wasn't the end. On the 31st, the Insomnia Curse was 'enhanced'. Some citizens could sleep, finally, but they were tortured by horrible, terrible dreams created by their own fears. They couldn't decide which was worse - Insomnia, or super Nightmares...Today, is the 1st of January. People are dying from lack of sleep. People are dying because there aren't enough food for them to eat...Paranoia City is vanishing...

We have an OOC thread now

You -
    Spoiler:

SU Form
    Spoiler:

RULES. MUST READ -
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    (Are you gonna be Lucario, brother? We'll be Lucario brothers here if you do! :D)

Pokemon Species - Lucario (Odd Coloration)
    Pokemon Name - Silver Tsuin Tenshi
    Pokemon Gender - Male
    Pokemon Appearance -
    Where a Lucario's fur is usually blue, it is silver-gray on him. What's normally black is white, with a tint of pale blue. His eyes are deep purple, although the left eye is tinged with a spot of amber brown, the color his eyes turn when he uses enough of his aura powers. His multicolor eye gives him an odd ability, that even when his eyes are normal, and he sees everything normally, he always has aura sense on, slightly. This makes it almost impossible to sneak up on him. His aura glows light blue, light purple, and silver, the colors mixing. He has a pinkinsh horizontal scar across his muzzle, to which the origin is still unknown, it's something he doesn't talk about.
    Pokemon Personality -
    Quiet, although very kind. Solemn, serious when needed, although he has a great sense of humor, many things he can find a reason to laugh for. He likes to try to cheer people up, and be kind to everyone. He is also peaceful. If he doesn't have to fight, he likely isn't going to. He doesn't have many friends, so he's especially close to his brother and his mate.
    Curse (Insomnia/Nightmares) -
    Silver's nightmares are plagued with the slow and painful torture of his brother, and his mate, and sometimes random innocent people. Sometimes he has been known to thrash around and lose control while under this nightmarish plague.
    Pokemon Moves -
    Generally anything a lucario can learn, or do, mixed with some fire abilities, and even a little bit of psychic power.
    Password - Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers

lol, nice Password...

There... Also, inviting miley here to sign-up and be my mate... :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If I can, I want to reserve a spot... I don't think I'll be able to post every day though. Feel free to boot me out of the RP if I turn out to be too inactive for you xD

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Pokemon Species -Julie
    Pokemon Name - Miley
    Pokemon Gender - female
    Pokemon Appearance - Her skin/fur where it is normally yellow is a light pink,and her skin/fur where it is normally black is a dark purple.Her Jewels on her head and tail are a very hot pink.Every where else is normal.
    Pokemon Personality - cheerful,hates seeing friends sad,has a great sense of humor.She's a bit of a tom boy.She can fight,but she doesn't like fighting.Shes commonly kind and caring.
    Curse - Nightmares,which sometimes come true
    Pokemon Moves - Thundershock,thunder punch,electroball,swift,fire punch,shock wave,double kick (pretty much anything a Ampharos can learn,those are just the main)
    Others-none
    Password- Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers

Hope I got this all right and I am Silver's mate.

https://miley.imgur.com/recolorised_pokemon

thats Julie

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Here's mine Lucario:

Pokemon Species - Cubone

Pokemon Name-
    Saphyre

Pokemon Gender
    - Female

Pokemon Age-

Pokemon Appearance
    - Saphyre has the normal appearance of a Cubone. However, the bone she carries is longer and it has a couple of several cracks in it. She also has a very light birthmark on her back. Its in the shape of a skull and cross bones.

Pokemon Personality -
    Saphyre is a tomboy, and proud of it. She speaks her mind, even if told not to. And she'll get into a fistfight before she'd say she is wrong. At a young age she learned that she has to take what she wants and to protect what is hers. or it will be taken from her. So she doesn't let people control her, which is why she hates her nightmare. Since she see's it as a way of her being controlled. Saphyre likes to put up a tough front. However, she isn't as tough as she makes others believe.

Nightmares- Saphyre's nightmares consist of masked Pokemon/People (She doesn't know which it is, might be both.) pulling her down into a water like liquid. The nightmare always leaves her with a suffocating feeling, even after the dream is over.

Pokemon Moves -
    Headbutt
    Boomerang
    Bone Rush
    Rage
    False Swipe
    Retaliate
    Others (Something not mentioned above) -

Password
    Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

i hope this is ok. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Pokemon Species - Chikorita
    Pokemon Name - Abadura
    Pokemon Gender - Female

Pokemon Appearance - Abadura looks like most Chikoritas, only she's a little more yellowish than most and might seem to have a little brighter green shade on her leaf and "necklace". She usually wears a bag around her neck, hanging down on the left side, where she keeps just about anything you can imagine. Whenever somebody needs a band-aid, a bottle of water, a painkiller or a tissue, she's sure to have it. Lately she's been running out of painkillers though...

Pokemon Personality - Abadura is a little naive and not really the bravest pokémon in town. She can be easily scared but isn't really shy. She's curious to the extent that she will often forget what she was doing or where she was going if she spots something interesting and wants to find out more. That's one reason for her often being rushed; after exploring she has to hurry to finish her round or deliver the things on time. (look at "others" section for explanation) Since the Insomnia curse struck her, she has been even more rushed and has a hard time settling down to breathe or eat. Living in Paranoia where it's always black, she hasn't learned to use the move Synthesis and can't calm and heal herself that way, even though her Aromatherapy technique has helped a little. She is desperate to do something to help her situation and to help her cousin Bayleef who is having the Nightmares version of the curse.

Curse (Insomnia/Nightmares) - Insomnia
    Pokemon Moves - (how many can she have?) Vine Whip, Razor Leaf, Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard, Aromatherapy, Sweet Scent, Body Slam

Others (Something not mentioned above) - She works at the post office in Paranoia City. Mostly, they want to hire flying types or really fast types, but Chikorita got the job because her cousin, a Bayleef, works there. She's doing alright though, often making use of her strong vines to take shortcuts to deliver things quickly.

Password - Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers xD

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
    Pokemon species: Grovyle (my favourite)

Pokemon Name: Grover (duh, I'm non-creative)

Pokemon Gender: Male (no comments)

Pokemon Appearance: Grover has green eyes. His fur is darker than a normal Grovyle. The dark green line on his stomach is pretty wide, about 2 inches. He has a scar on his arm (1 foot) and a small scar above his right eye (1 inch). (I wanted him shiny, but I changed my mind)

Pokemon Personality: Grover is quiet. He never talked much, just answered simply to all the questions if somebody asked him. He is also lonely, which makes him live alone with his cousin, Bulb (Ivysaur), in Paranoia city with no friends. He is also naïve, only thinking about himself and his cousin. He is also impatient and hasty. (mixed personality)

Curse (Insomnia/Nightmares): Nightmares. His nightmares consist of a mysterious dark figure, torturing him with various attacks and weapons. And always at the end of the nightmare, the dark figure would approach him with a black coat and cover him with it, draining his mind and energy. (I had this kind of nightmare when I was 10)

Pokemon moves: Basically all moves a Grovyle can do, but his usual moves are:
    Pursuit
    Leaf Blade
    Slash
    Double team
    Cut
    Absorb

Others: Grover lives in a small apartment with his cousin, Bulb. Bulb works as a shop assistant, while Grover is a newspaper deliverer. They both have low salaries, which means they barely afford for thie living. Everything has gotten worse after all these nightmares. ( I would call this a new era of Crisis)

Password: I don't know… I'm stupid XD Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers

Sorry for my non-creativeness. Dude, make an OOC thread.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Come to think about it, I think 8 people have signed up and you only wanted to let 6 in. So I can withdraw my SU to give them a spot ^^ I can participate some other time, maybe, if there's place.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    RHCP, you know that I can change things, right? :)

due to popular demand I'm adding a few more slots in.

@ FallenAngelSilver, you're accepted :) and yes' I'm gonna be your brother.

@ Miley, if you can fatten the SU a little, you're in. But now you're pending.

@ Angel, nice SU, welcome to the Eternal Nightmare, accepted!

@ RHCP, you don't know how happy I am to see you here :) I won't let you leave! bwahahah xD accepted! And don't worry, this will be a rather slow-paced RP. Say goodbye to short posts.

@ Hi-techneon and Titan.Justin, you're fighting for the last spot. I'll pick the one with the better SU :)

Reserved: Jira-chan, Eternal Flame

Last edited:
    Years
    Aargh, I'll probably lose then. Oh well.
    Pokemon Species - Shinx
    Pokemon Name - Sparky
    Pokemon Gender - Male
    Pokemon Appearance - He looks like a normal Shinx, however, he has a black skin instead of a blue skin, but he still has black fur. He has red eyes instead of yellow eyes. He has a little scratch on his belly from when he attacked the humans capturing his parents.
    Pokemon Personality - His parents were captured by humans while Sparky was young. He grew up alone and because of that he is very lonely. He doesn't thrust others easily, but once others gain thrust, Sparky will protect them as long as he can take. He is interested in all sorts of light and the little cave where he lives is full of candles. He once took care of a hurt Charmander because he liked its tail so much, but unfortunately, the Charmander ran away a few days later with all of Sparky's food. Since then, he walks around all day, searching for food, and stays in his little cave at night. He believes that the candles will protect him from the evil nightmares. He also tries to prevent all others from seeing the scratch on his belly.
    Curse (Insomnia/Nightmares) - Nightmares. Humans are looking for him and are trying to capture him. In every nightmare, he has to decide between two things: get captured by the evil humans and see his parents back, or stay in the wild where he belongs. He always wakes up after taking the decision, and because he has multiple dreams every night, he gets very tired. He personally thinks that nightmares are better than insomnia because you can at least sleep a little bit.
    Pokemon Moves - Spark, Flash, Tackle and Bite
    Others (Something not mentioned above) -He attacks every Charmander he sees to to find the one that stole his food. He protects the candles in his cave because they help him fighting against the nightmares and because his parents bought them for him. He dreams of seeing his parents back and he went once to a Xatu, somewhere in the mountains, who told Sparky that his parents were somewhere in Paranoia City, but in a place that they would never be able to leave and where they are tortured by an evil spirit. He tried to say who the evil spirit was but got swallowed by a dark shadow and disappeared.
    Password (I'm not gonna accept you if I can't see the password. It's in here somewhere...down there...) - Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

I really hope this is enough :)

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
    - Here's my own SU, folks...

Pokemon Species - Lucario (Unordinary colour)
    Pokemon Name - Lucifer
    Black
    Pokemon Gender - Male

Pokemon Appearance -
    Being Silver Tsuin Tenshi's brother, Lucifer's colour is also rather different. Actually, very different. Instead of blue being his basic colour, his fur is dark grey. His torso is white instead of yellow. His red eyes are rather big, and they're a little larger than other Lucario eyes. His eyes will glow when he channels his aura. His four black appendages behind his ears are a little longer than average and his spikes on his wrists are taller and pointier. When he generates an Aura Sphere, the sphere is blood-red instead of blue and when he wields a bone with bone rush, the bone is glowing yellow. A pic (simple recolouring, sorry, no time) is located down there so you can get the concept of his colour. He is always surrounded in Black-purplish Aura, making him look even more sinister.

Pokemon Personality -
    Lucifer's personality is almost the exact opposite of his brother, Silver. There is no humor inside of him, therefore he is always serious and quiet. He has a dark personality, and sometimes bullies his own brother, as he is a little stronger than him. He's having a great time messing with his odd-coloured brother. But talk together in private sometimes. He's his brother, after all, but that happens once in every, like, a few days. He is always alert, and nobody is invisible when he is around. He moves quickly and swiftly like a ghost, and the only thing people can see when he's moving is his little black shadow. He will only help people if he can benefit from it. He has insomnia since Darkrai's disappearance, and he is trying to find a cure. He has no friends. Well he has one, a friend that understands his situation - Sparky the Shinx. He isn't that bad, but Lucifer likes talking to him, treating him as his ally. His ONLY ally. Lucifer is a name that in English generally refers to the devil, and the name matches him perfectly. So approach him if you have a deal. If you don't, don't try it at all. Silver isn't really a friend to him, but he isn't an enemy to him either. They just love fighting sometimes.

Insomnia. He can't sleep, and hasn't sleep in a few days. He lies on his bed, looking at the ceiling, thinking until he drifts into a half-asleep state.

Pokemon Moves -
    Aura Sphere, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Extreme Speed, Bone Rush, Flash Cannon.
    Password - Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers
    xD

Others - He lives with Silver, but they sleep in different rooms, of course. They don't talk to each other much, and they won't tell each other when they leave. If they meet in the corridor, a fight is about to happen, and Lucifer wins most of the time due to his agility and evasiveness. He is one month older than Silver, but their height's about the same. His Red Aura Spheres reflect his darker personality. Despite fighting and winning Silver, they talk to each other from time to time, exchanging thoughts and secrets.

(OOC: Forgot to tell you guys. In this RP your pokemon can learn 6 moves. you people can change your SU, or tell me in the OOC thread (still waiting for RHCP to approve it))
    @ Hi-Techneon and TiTaN.JuStIn, Hi-Techneon wins by a little bit, so sorry Justin, maybe next time :)

I think RHCP's joining because of the password and the 'no short post' rule :)

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Hi Dia, you're interested in this one? :)

finally something you're interested in xD

you're reserved!

@ Miley since more and more people are interested, I'm giving you a little time to correct your SU. You have 15 Hours to do so, if you can't, I'll have to give the space to someone else.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD No, I'm joining because I was looking for an unusual RP. But thanks then.

Years
    Pokemon Species - Joltik
    Pokemon Name – Volk

Pokemon Gender – Male
    Pokemon Appearance – He looks like any other Joltik with the exception of a lighter yellow body and slightly smaller sharper fangs. His eyes glitter in the dark.

Pokemon Personality – He is timid by nature and is frightened of everything he thinks he should be afraid of. When there's trouble, he cowers and hides into a tiny crevice or hole.
    Although he often trains to fend for himself, when he panics fear paralyzes his thinking and he would automatically scurry to a safe spot instead of attacking. He has a lovely curiosity of inspecting odd stuff especially if they're shiny and glittery. He keeps several collectibles and always wears a tiny pouch that strapped along his back. It contains mostly necessities like tidbits and water. Like other Joltiks, he enjoys sucking and consuming static electricity and often uses them to play around. He can occasionally be mischievous and tickle people with the static. Recently, he has been having life-like nightmares and end with him waking with his body sweating profusely and trembling strongly. He decided to be brave for once and it took him a long time to muster up the courage to volunteer himself to help join the team in solving the strange mystery.

Curse (Insomnia/Nightmares) – Nightmares (Gaah!)

Pokemon Moves – Screech, Electroweb, Bug Bite, Slash, Electro Ball, Signal Beam.

Others (Something not mentioned above) – His views on evolution are mixed with doubt and always change. He wants to become a Galvantula so much but the idea of growing larger and looking meaner makes him doubtful of his decision.

Password – Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

Last edited:
    Back