• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eternal Nightmare's anime drawings :D

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hey guys. If some of you know me then you should know I'm a huge fan of anime and sort of a manga-ka. Here I have some pictures I drew and I'm interested in what you guys have to say. Constructive criticism is always welcomed n_n. Anyway, please enjoy my drawings :3.

Spoiler:

That's about it...for now that is n_n. Tell me what you think ;D.

Years
  • Wow all three look great. As far as constructive criticism goes I have a couple tips you might want to consider:

I noticed on you first drawing that there is a line discontinuity on the hair, personally I suggest using fluent confident strokes that show continuation, it makes the drawing look real nice.
    I also suggest avoiding tangents on your lines to create more depth.

These are tips that work for me, I'm not claiming to be an expert but I'd like you to improve. ^^

Back