• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Euro 2008

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
  • I have been inpressed with both Holland and Spain, and David Villa is looking to be a top player. I've had a good feeling about Spain since before the tournament started, and I'm sticking by them. Still a pity England didn't qualify, but the manager we had then was useless.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I agree. Holland and Spain's teams are pretty great right now. Portugal's not bad either. But I'm disappointed with the Czech and the Greek. I was expecting both to do better.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I was never expecting the Greeks to do well, to be honest. They were lucky to win the tournament last time I feel, and they just don't have the quality now to compete with Holland and the likes. And I have to say, after last nights victory, Croatia could be the dark horses in the competition.

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
  • Today, I was watching Greece vs. Russia and Russia won. 0 - 1. But Greece had some tough defence and still, Russia won.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • I cannot beeelieve that Spain overcame their curse and beat Italy today. Penalty kicks are so nerve wracking, and I was sitting there grinding my fingernails, waiting to see who would win. But, maybe Spain deserved it, having not beaten Italy anything in so many years.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I am pulling for Spain. I believe the final is being played when I go on holiday there, so it should be a good night in the bar for that one ;D

Germany are looking srtong though. They play their semi against Turkey tonight.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • 10 bucks on Germany! Woot!!!!
    The finals will be like in a couple of hours...
    im the one thats nervous, LOL!!

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Well, my prediction from the start of the tournament appears to be the right one.

Spain win the European Championships 1 - 0, after a 33rd minute goal by Liverpool's Fernando Torres.

Tomorrow in Menroca is gonna be a good day.

LastExtacy

The Last Extacy.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2008
    I certainly didn't wan't Spain to win, They knocked off Russia.. It's a shame, Germany should of Token advantage of the 44 year Drought..

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I was rooting for Germany this time since England didn't even qualify. Another reason to hate Liverpool. xD

Back