• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eury's trade thread

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    My FC is 3482 2634 2814. :D

Edit (10 minutes later): I'm having difficulties accessing my wifi. Give me a few. (sad face)

Edit no. 2: I'm in Wifi Club. Will be here waiting... This is me hoping I did things correctly. Hah.

i will be able to trade around 7 mountian time so let me know if u come online

[COLOR]

I'm ready to trade now but now you seem to be offline, I'm gonna stay around until dinner and then stay around again

EDIT: I'm not gonna stay online more today, I'll be back tomorrow

sorry i had to go to work

I can be online soon eury?

just message me when u are online and we can trade

not to be a pain but could i get another zorua i didnt know i would be getting the move snarl with it XD

sorry but all of my zorua's know snarl

Sounds good, whenever you're ready just PM me, i know you're having wifi troubles, so take your time.

Do you want any items/berries/pokeballs/fossils with that?

nope the victini will do. i think i figured out the prob with my wifi but im not sure i need to do some trades to test it

hi im new to both forum trades and this forum but i was wondering if i could get a Archen, and i was wondering if you would take a wish eevee to breed a specific nature?.

what nature would u like?

Hello!
    What are the natures on the shiny Litwick, tepig, axew, and cryogonal?
    i will let u know here soon as i dont have my ds with me at the moment

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    I like the IV bred Joltik and Pawniard. I can't tell if they were listed as free or if you want something, so if you want something you can check my shop for some Pokemon.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    can we schedule a trade then, I can do it pretty much any time untill 22pm(GMT+1) which is 5 hours from now

well i work until 6 tonight which is 8 hours away
    but if u want we can trade on monday or tuesday today is the only long shift until wednesday

Years
    Eury,

I will continue to check the thread tonight since you said you work until 6 Mountain Time. I will post if and when I am ready.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    I like the IV bred Joltik and Pawniard. I can't tell if they were listed as free or if you want something, so if you want something you can check my shop for some Pokemon.

do u have any ut gen 5 shinys?

let's trade tomorrow then I'll be online again 4pm tomorrow (23 hours from now)
    ok

Can I have an unhatched drilbur? :D
    sure

Eury,

I will continue to check the thread tonight since you said you work until 6 Mountain Time. I will post if and when I am ready.

k

i was thinking one of adamant nature if possible

sure but might take a while. i will let you know tho

lol thats kinda why i want another one :P. i tried breeding it and the hatched pokemon didnt want to learn it.

is the zoura i gave u male or female. because i only actually have one i just clone it for trades. if its female the offspring wont have the egg move

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    no wonder it didnt work :P and i thought i knew how to breed pokemon. But i would still like another if you dont mind, since its in jap i want to try and hatch a shiny although im not that lucky with shines :P

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Hello Ms. Eurydice, I am interested in your 5th Gen shinies. Can we trade for this shinies i have atm:

Spoiler:
    [/FONT]

Back