• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eury's trade thread

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    yup i can my fc is in my trainer card i will meet u in wifi ^_^
    EDIT: Thanks for the trade and the awesome pokemon, added u to my whitelist because i have been wanting a shiny litwick for a while now
    thanks for the trade ^_^
    shiny snivy is one of my favorite shinies :3

oh cool, shiny litwick is an awesome shiny in its final evolution

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    thanks for the trade ^_^
    shiny snivy is one of my favorite shinies XD

Thanks for the trade and the awesome pokemon, added u to my whitelist because i have been wanting a shiny litwick for a while now
    and snivy does look really cool as a shiny

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    woops its 0260 9715 2318. its not 0206 :P

do i need to do anything else (maybe make an egg of the pokemon?) also thanks for the pokemon :D

Last edited:
    Years
    hey can i have a zorua and a tepig please, my pokemon black fc is 2408 4356 6513. I don't care if they are hatched or not

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Hey Eury! I am going to put you into my pal pad. Would any pokemon suffice?

ya any pokemon is ok. u wanted oshawott and tepig right. and my fc is in my sig whats urs

hey can i have a zorua and a tepig please, my pokemon black fc is 2408 4356 6513. I don't care if they are hatched or not

they will be clones of ones already hatched. after i trade with hachi i can trade with u if u want my fc is in my sig

edit: looks like hachi logged off so i can trade with u if u want

Years
    My FC is 3482 2634 2814. :D

Edit (10 minutes later): I'm having difficulties accessing my wifi. Give me a few. (sad face)

Edit no. 2: I'm in Wifi Club. Will be here waiting... This is me hoping I did things correctly. Hah.

Last edited:
    Years
    [COLOR]
    they will be clones of ones already hatched. after i trade with hachi i can trade with u if u want my fc is in my sig

edit: looks like hachi logged off so i can trade with u if u want

I'm ready to trade now but now you seem to be offline, I'm gonna stay around until dinner and then stay around again

EDIT: I'm not gonna stay online more today, I'll be back tomorrow

Last edited:
    Years
    Figures that once I get my wifi working that everybody's gone and disappeared! (Haha)
    I'll be checking the thread every so often throughout the day. Hopefully we'll make a connection sometime.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013

O.o that Victini is kinda pretty. can i get that plz

Sounds good, whenever you're ready just PM me, i know you're having wifi troubles, so take your time.

Do you want any items/berries/pokeballs/fossils with that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    hi im new to both forum trades and this forum but i was wondering if i could get a Archen, and i was wondering if you would take a wish eevee to breed a specific nature?.

Back