• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eury's trade thread

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    looks like there is some connection issue

ya i think i need to restart my wifi

sorry about the issues there for a bit my wifi sucks.
    anyway thanks for the pupitar i have been meaning to catch one ^_^ hope u enjoy ur ditto

Last edited:

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    thanx for the ditto. btw, how do you change the sprite the game shows when you trade? and will this also affect the sprite shown when you battle?

oh, and you're welcome for the pupitar. i felt that i needed to give you something at least worthwile for your trouble

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    thanx for the ditto. btw, how do you change the sprite the game shows when you trade? and will this also affect the sprite shown when you battle?

oh, and you're welcome for the pupitar. i felt that i needed to give you something at least worthwile for your trouble

go to the trainer card and click on the bottom right button then right under ur name is a spot where u can click and it will change it.

Hey im looking for a Zorua. Not a certain nature or gender just a random Zorua. Can you help me out?

ya i can get u a zorua. use this fc 4340 8099 7769
    whats urs

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    then it would be free. ^_~
    they are just such a pain to find. just let me know what nature u would like. i dont think i have the first one anymore i think i forgot to clone it when i was traded it to the last person but the others i should still have

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    then it would be free. ^_~
    they are just such a pain to find. just let me know what nature u would like. i dont think i have the first one anymore i think i forgot to clone it when i was traded it to the last person but the others i should still have
    The nature I would want the most is Jolly. What would you like in return? Do you need any hard to find Pokémon, like Tynamo?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    If I had something on your wants list, I would so trade you for something. But, I'm only at Nimbasa/Raimon City, so I don't have much to account for. Unless you want more Japanese Pokemon. :P

what were u wanting? im not to picky when it comes to trades

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Hello Eury.

I want 6 pokes, I can offer some pokes from other gens (like IV) if you want, but if they're free that's great.
    I'd like all the pokes unhatched, and preferably pkrs'd.
    Most I don't think are in your list, so I'm just requesting.
    I'd like:
    1.Axew
    2.Golett
    3.Pawniard
    4.Darumaka
    5.Cubchoo
    6.Deino

Thanks if you can do this. If not, I'd like it if you can get as many pokes as you can :)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    @latios Master

so far i have caught 7 ditto and none are the nature u wanted so far. just letting u know i am working on it ^_^
    heres the natures i have so far incase u want one of them
    timid
    brave
    naive
    calm
    naive
    quirky
    timid
    ^_~

Hello Eury.

I want 6 pokes, I can offer some pokes from other gens (like IV) if you want, but if they're free that's great.
    I'd like all the pokes unhatched, and preferably pkrs'd.
    Most I don't think are in your list, so I'm just requesting.
    I'd like:
    1.Axew
    2.Golett
    3.Pawniard
    4.Darumaka
    5.Cubchoo
    6.Deino

Thanks if you can do this. If not, I'd like it if you can get as many pokes as you can :)

i can get them all just with out pokrus. i will let u know when they are ready

I'm looking for a decent ground-type for Elsea, so anything decent under level 30.
    i acutally dont have anything around level 30 that is a ground type. but if u tell me what you would like im sure i can get it.

edit: i have a drillbur lv 24 if u want that

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Ok thanks! I don't need pokerus, it's fine.
    :)

ok i will work on getting those here in a few minutes

Well, any ground type would do, I wouldn't care what. Sandile just ain't cutting it.

let me know when u are online again. sorry i logged off but we had a huge storm and lost power u.u

Timid would be my second choice. It would be great to have one of those.

ok just let me know when u would like to trade ^_^

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I can trade now if you want. I hatched six Tynamos. Which one do you want?

Jolly
    Impish
    Bold
    Modest
    Timid
    Sassy

They're all males except for the Impish one.

Back