• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eury's trade thread

Years

• your welcome ^_~
    anyway if u need anything else just let me know

Alrite Cheers :)

Bye Apex .

Hey sorry to bother you again eury but could you clone another celebi but trade it too heart gold or wont that be possible?

thanks Apex

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Alrite Cheers :)

Bye Apex .

Hey sorry to bother you again eury but could you clone another celebi but trade it too heart gold or wont that be possible?

thanks Apex

sorry but there is no way of getting pokemon off gen 5 games back to gen 4

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years

• k

do u have any shinys ( i can clone it back to u) if not then it will be free

I have a couple, but they have all been touched, there is a shiny Quilava, Shiny Flygon, Shiny Umbreon. I'll have to double check the others since I have a few more but I can't quite remember what they all are since they are all on my Platinum xD

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • What would you want for a shiny bulbasaur?

i dont really see anything i want

I have a couple, but they have all been touched, there is a shiny Quilava, Shiny Flygon, Shiny Umbreon. I'll have to double check the others since I have a few more but I can't quite remember what they all are since they are all on my Platinum xD

eh i already have all of those in shiny forme

Years
  • Hello Eury!
    I've been looking for somebody willing to trade an Oshawott and/or Tepig. Unfortunately, none of my friends have an interest in Pokémon. I have read your first post; I'm not sure how it all works. I have not participated in trade threads before.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Hello Eury!
    I've been looking for somebody willing to trade an Oshawott and/or Tepig. Unfortunately, none of my friends have an interest in Pokémon. I have read your first post; I'm not sure how it all works. I have not participated in trade threads before.

I hope to hear from you soon!

normally u would offer pokemon that u have to trade. but since oshawott and tepig are free all i need is ur fc. if u need help with anything before the trade just let me know ^_^

Back