• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eury's trade thread

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
    Hi, Eurydice.

I was wondering if I could get the Archen you had up for trade! I always wanted one of those things.

I know it's up in the free section but if you might want something I'll give it to you. I'd feel bad if I didn't. I don't really have any rare pokemon and I don't know if I'll have any you might want, but... Hopefully we can figure something out!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Thanks for pokés. fillleeerr

Thanks for the trades; good luck with your shop!~

thanks for the trades ^_^

Hi, Eurydice.

I was wondering if I could get the Archen you had up for trade! I always wanted one of those things.

I know it's up in the free section but if you might want something I'll give it to you. I'd feel bad if I didn't. I don't really have any rare pokemon and I don't know if I'll have any you might want, but... Hopefully we can figure something out!

do u have any of the grass monkey? if not then just surprise me. ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    Can I get your Reshiram (OT Luke), Tornadus, and IVed Heatmor?

I have Jirachi, TRU Regigigas, Shiny Deoxys, and Mew.

Kikpanther

Years
    I don't have Pansage or its evolution. I do have the other monkeys, though. If that's any consolation...

FC: 1463 5529 7787

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    I can offer you Shiny Rhypherior, Shiny Houndoom, Shiny Scyther, and Umbreon with 31/23/0/13/30/31.

Kikpanther

Years

yay thnx ^_^

i am in wifi ^_^

Thank you for the trade, Eury! :D And also thanks for turning off the Voice Chat. I really hate that. >.<

Sorry it took a while, I was trying to remember which Scyther was Calm. My brother put about seven of them on my game.

Back