• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ev Trained Pokes And Items!!!!!!!!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
  • Hey Can you EV train a Female Weavile (lvl 100 with a naughty or adamant nature) for me with like a balanced stat build up except for Hp ATk and Speed?? can those three be the highest?? Then the Sp. DEF and DEF. can be at an average level if not too much. I can get you a shiny pokemon like eevee or lucario shiny....

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    I just realized that it would be better to ev train milotic in sp att and sp def not speed since its learning mirror coat. i hope you havent started yet. but if you have its ok.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • hmmm.wow this is tough....i used to have a shiny umbreon and gastrodon but i traded them for something else...would you prefer a pokemon that isnt shiny but worth your while or just shiny pokemon in general??

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • well i guess im screwed...thx anywaysz >.<...wish something else couldve been worked out for the weavile.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • Well whatya got? I have like any item, unless ya got a poke I don't got and is hard to get, I only want shinies.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • Got an Arceus? NOT hacked don't close this. U can hack the event making the pkemon legit but the event illegit.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • i know someone who has one and i can get it from them and trade it to you if you would like that??

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • ooo...do you know when your coming back?? unless you have the items i need to train it i can do it myself....

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • if you cant do you have the extras of the items neede to ev train a pokemon?? if you can then i can have your darkrai or arceus for you by tomorrow or friday ready to be picked up...

Back