• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ev Trained Pokes And Items!!!!!!!!

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
Years
  • U said u were going to get it yourself so I didn't get it. Do u want me to get it while I'm waiting for KoG?

Trentp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    yes please it takes to long but how long will it take u? actually idc just by 11 please

Trentp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    ill be waiting in wi-fi im hooked to the charger so u can take ur time

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • It'll take me a while....u have to beat like a million people. But I have alot of requests. It's hard to do it today. I could try, I got a Mirror Coat Feebas so I have to work on SOul Inferno's request.

Trentp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    oh ok because i have to pack for my vacation friday so i wont be on tomorrow

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • I have to pack tomorrow too for a vacation. I'm going on Friday.

Edit: Pm me when u get.....u know what....

Edit Aagain: Soul I have a female Feebas with Mirror Coat. Do u care what other attacks it knows?

Edit: Oops *Merges post

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    As long as it knows mirror coat and is female its doesnt matter.

EDIT: maybe surf and ice beam also.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • Snubble.....u got honchcrow? Or Skunky or Skuntank. I can't trade today. It's too late. I'll just plan my trades.

Back