• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen EV training spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    Does anyone have a full list? All the ones I find are incomplete and scarce

... suppose I'll just end up tracking all the lists down.

Last edited:

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    The ever common basculin gives 2 speed EVs. Assuming what I read was correct.

Litwick gives 1 sp. attack EV

Patrat and lillipup give one attack EV each.

Frillish give one sp. defence EV.

I don't remember what gives defence and HP though. What I listed are quite common finds.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    EV training spots I can remember:

HP: Palpitoad, Stunfisk in Iccirus City (2 HP EVs each); Munna in Dreamyard (1 HP EV each)

Attack: Patrat and Lillipup in Route 1 (1 Attack EV each)

Defense: Roggenrola in Wellspring Cave; Sewaddle and Venipede in Pinwheel Forest (1 Defense EV each)

Special Attack: Litwick and Elgyem in Celestial Tower (1 Special Attack EV each)

Special Defense: Frillish (and Jellicent) by surfing in P2 Lab, Route 18 or Driftveil city (1 Special Defense EV for Frillish; 2 Special Defense EVs for Jellicent)

Speed: Woobat in Wellspring Cave (1 Speed EV each) or Basculin (surfing in lakes; 2 Speed EVs each)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It was listed right in our FAQ as found here. :( Either way since you've already got answers from everyone else...

Ask any further questions in our quick questions sticky please.
    EV training spots

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back