• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen EV Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    Okay, so I'm new to EV training but I was wandering if anybody could tell me how the best way would be to EV train a jolly Chimchar, I want it to have the Swords Dance moveset thingy. Help appreciated.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    Well first get the following items for convenience:
    Macho brace or Power bracer+Power Anklet and an EXP share

you can get a Macho brace from the Burmy fan in Pastoria city by showing him the three different burmy (if you need burmy ill be glad to help)

you can get the power items by collecting 32 points at the battle tower

Ok next you will want to give it 252 EV's
    Take the Chimchar and a sweeper to route 207 (my favourite)
    Put the sweeper first and give it either the Macho brace or Power bracer
    Give the Chimchar the EXP share
    destroy all the machops around here remembering to count how many you make faint
    For the Macho brace you would need to make 126 machop faint
    For the Power bracer you would need to make 51 machop faint

once you have done that take them to the Ravaged path (my fave again)
    and destroy any Zubats you find in here (before you start in here switch the Power bracer with the Power anklet, If you use the Macho brace then stay with it)

Destroy the same number then you are done

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    ooo umm how should i put this... I can't find any burmy's in my PC i must've thrown them out when all my boxes were full... sorry

I'm sure the first sticky in the wireless trade corner can help you from here

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    I can hack you a Burmy or a Power Brace tomorrow if you're okay with that. PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back