• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Evee Species Challenge.

Would you want a D/P/P Evee challenge?

• Yes - great idea.

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No - sounds kinda lame,

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    If I were to host an Evee challenge for D/P/P, (I would send all participants two level 5 Evee's) and they could do with them what I want- in terms of the challenge... not sure whether people would have to choose what evolution they'd want - if that is the case I'd give out leafeons/glaceons to those people)
    I was wondering if many people would be interested? And if anyone has oppinions of how to define the rules.
    Also HM slaves would be allowed, of course.

Official Rules:
    Also Official Rules:
    -People can pick two Different Eveelutions, and each Eveelution can be used twice.
    -Contestants must beat the pokemon league with only Evees and Evvelutions. (This is so people who don't want to restart their DP GAME can join in).
    -Breeding for more evee's is allowed but they can still only be the two Eveelutions you've choosen.

Eveelutions Remainin:
    Jolteon (3)
    Vapoureon (3)
    Flareon (4)
    Espeon (3)
    Umbreon (4)
    Glaceon (3)
    Leafeon (2)

Last edited:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Is this designed to be a tournament, or something like a Monowhatsit Challenege? Whatever the case, please PM me with the schematics so I can tell you if it's okay or not. Because as it stands right now, it's incredibly vague and I have no idea what's going on.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'd be interested in this if you mean taking on the entire game with nothing but a couple Eevees.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I'd be interested in this if you mean taking on the entire game with nothing but a couple Eevees.

Mmmhmm- ideally you'd be able to breed them (so I'd give out one male + one female) but Evee breeding takes a long time as anyone whose bred an evee knows.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Ugh. I remember when I was trying to get all the Eeveelutions... yikes. x.x I might just join with my own two Eevees, though.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I like the idea, however do the Eevee's have to stay the same or can you evolve them? Also do you have to start again? If so, then I cant because I have a file on both PBR and Pokemon Ranch.

OverlordMia

I'm absolutely CRAZY about it!
    Years
    I would participate but, I can't since all I have is Diamond and Pearl and I don't really wanna start over. ><

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    All right Since there has been so much positive feedback.
    Here are the tentative Rules:
    1)You will Receive Two Evees (One Male, One Female - with a random Nature)

2)You will post which Evee-lution Chain you want and the Evee's will come with that stone held (eg: Jolteon - Thundstone); if you want Glaceon or Leafeon - I will send you 1 Evee and 1 of the evolved form you choose. Umbreon and Espeon - you will just get Evee's holding nothing.

3)Eveelutions can only be choosen by one person

Available Eveelutions:
    Unevolved
    Jolteon
    Vaporeon
    Flareon
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Leafeon
    Glaceon

My Friend Code is : 3652 3650 7948 (If you've gotten my FC before this is a new one- I had been using my brother's DS for the longest time because I was too lazy to set up my own Ds)

Post a reply in this thread with friend code and available Eveelution you want, and if you want any of the Rules fine-tuned/changed let me know and I will consider it. Also if you want your friend code kept secret you can pm it to me.
    Also Challenge is over when the evee's you got from me (+ in game + possible babies) defeat the Elite Four- meaning you don't HAVE to start a new game but it would be a lot more fun if you do.
    Also no cheat devices to be used.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    Hey I breed Eevee 24/7 so I can get the natures they want upon request??

I didn't really consider that- but I guess if you want to use your own bred Evee's that's ok- but if you're using pre-bred ones you need to start with them at level 5. And if you want to use ones that evolve using stones- I can send the stones to you.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    Oh, not sure. Like I wasn't going to let people choose because it's just simpler/adds a random factor to the challenge, but actually maybe it would be best to let people decide what natures they want- which in anycase I can get evee's of any nature. Thank you though

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    You realise one must get at least one badge for any trade to happen, well i'm pretty sure.

Yes I do realize this- if you read my description of the challenge, you need to beat the elite Four with only the Evees you receive and all monospecies challenges I've seen include pokemon that are only attainable after the first gym.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    That's better yet :)
    Unfortunately despite the positive feedback, no one has actually signed aboard..

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
    I would, but I just started a new challenge on one of my games, and the other has all of my collections, so I can't right now. Maybe after I finish my first challenge, I can do this one?

Back