• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

evening gov'ner

Greenette

is a spy
    Years
    So hello everyone, I'm Chelsea.. feel free to call me by whatever name suits you, within reason lol. I joined cause this place seems active and has a large variety of topics etc but I'm also a secret pokeagent working for the pokegovernment to uncover dastardly pokevillains :P don't tell anyone aahhhahaha

I look forward to getting to know you all and tearing this place up with my Canadian hijinks :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Hello Chelsea, and welcome to the Pokecommunity. Read the rules and you'll be good.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What the hell is "Canadian"? Some sort of extraterrestial genus?

Well anyways, we welcome your "Newbie" Genus into our "Community" Genus. Once you read the rules and stay one night with Steve doing hawtBtSx, negotiate donations, sacrifice a body part, and sell 1/15th of your soul, you are accepted into our community.

You know... because it's all to try to improve our bad server XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    What the hell is "Canadian"? Some sort of extraterrestial genus?

Yes.
    You humans shall one day bow down for mercy under our many robots and alien weapons of destruction~

Well anyway, welcome Chels. <3
    OMG so your a secret agent eh? =O Good on ya! ^-^ I was once an agent, but beh, too lazy. XP

Well I hope we'll talk again; and I hope you'll enjoy yourself. <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Welcome, Chelsea, as I too am an undercover agent... which side of the fence I work for, that is a matter that I keep secret. Regrettably, I've only been to Canada once. Back in fifth grade. As part of a class trip. And even then only to Niagara Falls.

Glad to see you've already noticed our wide variety of topics here, but don't forget we have a number of non-Pokemon topics as well to discuss. Please also take the time to get to know everybody here, as we're all friendly here! See you around the forum!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Evenin' :D

...and sell 1/15th of your soul, you are accepted into our community.
    ...and if you sell 14.5/15th of your soul, you're automatically entered into a drawing to win a staff position! :D Just be aware that you have to relinquish another 0.5 upon getting the job.

Hmm... that actually sounds kinda villainous. I probably shouldn't be leaking such information around a known pokéage - oh you say you're Canadian? Then you have no effect on my doings. >:D

Any who!

Do have a fun time here, Chelsea~ There's always something to do, and most of it isn't part of a giant conspiracy to steal all your Pokémon. Honestly, we're not total crooks. ;D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome here! Green? May I call you that? It's easier that way. PokéCommunity is going to be a fun time for you! Oh, and by the way, can you meet new members for me? I'm sure you'll gain some experience from it. Get used to the forum layout and rules. Oh, and have fun!

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC! You'll definitely have fun over here. And you were right about a variety of topics here- there's always something to talk about. No! The spies have tracked me down!!! Must evacuate...

...and if you sell 14.5/15th of your soul, you're automatically entered into a drawing to win a staff position! :D Just be aware that you have to relinquish another 0.5 upon getting the job.
    I guess you have no soul then. XD

Last edited:
    Back