• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event and shinies Thread - with shiny Movie Shaymin and shiny Movie Regigigas now!

Years
    After the trade with Color me evil I go to bed xD It's night here...

Color me evil, I dont see you on wifi °° My FC is 2879 2016 8883

Years
    Im waiting for Color me evil, that is the last trade for today, It's late here... I can trade with you and Paolo tomorrow ^^

No problem ^^ I dont see you, add this code: 2879 2016 8883

Years
    Charmander # ID No. 07208 # naive # 13th December 2008 # UT **>My Birthday<** NFT NEW
    My mom's b-day is that day! Can I have an August 6th Charmander? I'll edit this and tell you what I want to take out of my order =P
    Can I maybe have the above birthday Charmander, Shiny Movie Shaymin, and Shiny RASH ALAMOS Darkrai? For what you wanted... what did you want again? My timid Darkrai, PNCYd Altaria & Salamence?

Last edited:
    Years
    @SRkid: I need the 2 PCNY pkmns ^^ I think you TGCWC Pika is hacked [is it 16th August a Little quick tempred, right?], a friends had it too and checked it with the hex: it is hacked =/
    @Color Me Evil: Yeah, my japan friend changed the date of the DS *___*

Years
    What nature was it? And I'm pretty sure it's legit...
    And didn't you want timid ALAMOS Darkrai Jun 1?
    Next time we're both on, PM me and we can trade.

P.S. You didn't complete your shiny dex. Unless you hacked *-*

Back