• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event and shinies Thread - with shiny Movie Shaymin and shiny Movie Regigigas now!

Years
  • Verdak, I changed idea, can I have your shiny movie shaymin instead of the 2 pokefesta pkmns? Only if it isnt a problem for you ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    I'd rather the original trade to be honest. My shaymin are getting out and being cloned too much as is.

Years
  • I'm on now ^_^
    @ Darkraii: Sorry for waiting, Ill trade with you after the trade with Vedark ^^

Oh, the darkrai is careful? You told it is lonely o_O Thanks sooooooooo much *__________*

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, Could I also have a clone of the Shiny Shaymin, please? (You'll receive a clone of the Shiny Darkrai, it doesn't need to be cloned, only the Jirachi needs to be cloned)

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    Sorry must of been looking at the wrong darkrai when i was looking at my collection.

And btw, never misspell my name as "Verdak" it really annoys me when people can't spell Ve + Dark

Years
  • Sorry, now I have that darkrai ^^ What is your FC?

@Vedark: So sooooorry ^^''''' So you have another lonely shiny alamos darkrai?

Years
  • My Alamos Darkrai is Careful Shiny and NoK Events can be turned into files and put back on the Pokémon game, I don't really know how either, you need to ask someone who can do it. Oh, if you want, you can look at the Darkrai now.

Thanks for the Shaymin, by the way!

Last edited:
    Years
  • a friend have a Korean friend who was going to trade him the 2 NoK events. When they tried to trade, they didnt be able to.

The shiny Darkrai is careful too, from July 1st ^^ your FC?

Years
  • Oops, wrong person and wrong topic!

Light_Mew, they can be turned into files somehow and taken back somehow.

Last edited:
    Back