• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Legendaries

pkmin3033

With new games inevitably come new legendary Pokemon - often in the postgame - to capture from past generations. What are some of the past generation Legendaries you would like to see available in these games, and how do you imagine them being obtainable?

...personally, I'm wondering why Cresselia wasn't available in SM initially, given the theme. I also think now is a very good opportunity to take Darkrai out of its event-only status and give it a postgame event, maybe even something with both of them similar to the Delta Episode in ORAS. The Eon duo would also be right at home here...and I suppose a throwback to the second movie might be in order with the Legendary Birds and Lugia.

Years
    Considering this game is following in the footsteps of games like Platinum, HG/SS, B2/W2 and OR/AS which all had some previous-gen legendaries obtainable postgame, I could see some appearing in US/UM.

I want to see Reshiram and Zekrom, to support my "Unova connection theory" but knowing me it's likely not going to happen. The Creation Trio would be my second choice.

Back