• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Event pokemon?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    So how many event pokemon do you think Nintendo will "publish" in Black and White?
    When they come out, will you be able to get them, and if you are able, will you do it?

As for me, I live in Croatia, so I might aswell forget about Nintendo Events!

Years
    The least event Pokemon,the better,IMO.
    I also have no chance in obtaining any event Pokemon and I really hope we get less
    Legends than in Shinnoh,because at times it was absolutely ridicules.

Years
    I have played pokemon for 10 (?) years and I have never once gotten an event pokemon. so I would seriously not mind if there were NO event pokemon in b/w. if there are, they need to be able to be gotten through wi-fi. no one wants to go to toys r us or whatever to get events anymore

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    So how many event pokemon do you think Nintendo will "publish" in Black and White?
    When they come out, will you be able to get them, and if you are able, will you do it?

As for me, I live in Croatia, so I might aswell forget about Nintendo Events!

Yey, Croatia ^o^ anyway, I didnt know we had no pokemon events :(
    Jebiga! The less event pokemon we have, the better, but i play on emulator soo..(i use chats =) if emulators cant handle the new games Ill buy a ds, and hope that there wont be too much event only pokes

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I'm fine with events, I can trade for them.
    I don't mind Wi-fi events though, they're great.

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    I have played pokemon for 10 (?) years and I have never once gotten an event pokemon. so I would seriously not mind if there were NO event pokemon in b/w. if there are, they need to be able to be gotten through wi-fi. no one wants to go to toys r us or whatever to get events anymore

Gee, I have never get an Event Pokemon too. Or maybe I have. I actually got Manaphy before. But to think that Victini is a cool awesome Pokemon, So I think I'm going to catch it.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Wi-fi events are ok with me, and to be honest I'd imagine that most Pokemon players can somehow access Wi-fi internet somehow. In-store events are a terrible idea though, and they always have been, seeing as they completely prevent European players from getting some Pokemon.

I actually have an event Pokemon though, I got the Latias in the Wi-fi event that's just about to finish. I'm hoping for a new event soon, because there's a lot of the legends that I don't have yet - namely Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai and Arceus. I have all the other Legendaries though.

As for Black/White event Pokemon... we already know Zorua and Zoroark will be event Pokemon, and if I'm honest I hope they leave it at that, but I'd expect two or three more to be event-only.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I hate the fact that they made Zorua event only, now I will probbly never get one, especially since I have no Wi-Fi, and My action replay is broken, and the disc is incompatible with my computer (Windows XP 2005)

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Wasn't there a rumour that the sarcophagus pokemon was an event.
    (more like sudowudo event, one chance encouter.)

Years

ugh three events already? not cool. hopefully zorua/zoruak are wifi obtainable since they're becoming so famous (first pokes shown from gen 5). of course for that reason they probably won't be as easily obtainable -_-' but then again they're the first pokes, and they need to promote the games, and stuff, so that means they'll probably be easy to get :)

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    ugh three events already? not cool. hopefully zorua/zoruak are wifi obtainable since they're becoming so famous (first pokes shown from gen 5). of course for that reason they probably won't be as easily obtainable -_-' but then again they're the first pokes, and they need to promote the games, and stuff, so that means they'll probably be easy to get :)

even if you can't get them over mystery gift, im sure that you can get them in your dex and then search for them over gts.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

U mean desukaan, where did u hear that, i dont think that is true :S And as for sudowudo that is not an event that we are talking about, that is an ingame event.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    Zorua, Zoroark and Victini are all confirmed as event only, but at least Victini's a wi-fi event. I wouldn't be too worried about Zorua and Zoroark though, considering as soon as the games come out, the people who were able to get them will be pumping out Zorua eggs like there's no tomorrow. You'll probably find a bunch if you hop on the GTS, provided an ingame trainer has one.

I am expecting at least three more event legendary Pokemon though. Gen II had one, Gen III had six, Gen IV had three, so it would make sense if there were other event legends other than Victini. I'm chill, long as they're wi-fi.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Knowing pokemon, there will probably be more events this time around than during HGSS/DPPT. Hopefully we can get most over wifi...

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    U mean desukaan, where did u hear that, i dont think that is true :S And as for sudowudo that is not an event that we are talking about, that is an ingame event.
    Yes, I meant sudowudo event style... He'd be a road block somewhere in the desert.
    It was with a few rumours some time ago.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Yes I love getting event Pokemon. I dunno why, but they make me sound like a real Pokemon nerd. xD But it makes your Pokemon special. xP I think they have that Zorua/Zoroak thingy? =P

Back