• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Event Shinies and Shiny Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2019
    Hi there!
    Due to college I stopped playing for a while and I have a lot of events/shinies to catch up on!

Shiny Events I am looking for: I am currently looking for the Shiny Tapu Koko from the VGC tie-in event, and Tapu Lele and Tapu Bulu from their international challenge entry gift events. Also, shiny Poipole event (OT Ultra) and Shiny Silvally event (OT Aether).

Regular Shinies I am looking for: Popplio, Rowlett, Litten, Minior, Mareanie and Monsoon/Jungle/Sandstorm pattern Vivillon.
    Others: Looking for any Volcanion, Marshadow or Zeraora event.

For Trade: SUM2013 event shiny Giratina, Palkia and Dialga, XY&Z event Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal,
    Competitve Shiny Sylveon (Cupid), Espeon (Dasher), Mawile, Noibat (Jasper) and Golem
    Regular Shiny Gallade, Beldum, Abomasnow (Gale), Skitty, Zorua, Spoink and Finneon

Trading event shinies for event shinies 1:1, event shinies for regular shinies 1:2, regular shinies for non-shiny events 1:1.
    My FC is 0748-2372-5323 and my timezone is GMT
    Please let me know if you have any questions about specific pokemon or would like to trade!

tonyboyy__

brave boy
    Years
  • i have the shiny koko and the shiny silvally that you can have! i even have one of each that are battle ready - since i don't really need them right now, i can pass them over to you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2019
    oh thats fantastic! thank you so much that is very kind of you! what timezone are you in? Im GMT and i'll be able to trade from 7:30 GMT until midnight if you're available any of those hours, if not ill be available tomorrow from 10am GMT until midnight

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2019
    oh wow that would be so so fantastic, what times are you available to trade? i'll be around all day today from like 12-12 GMT

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • oh wow that would be so so fantastic, what times are you available to trade? i'll be around all day today from like 12-12 GMT

Not sure if you meant 12 PM (which is in about 20 minutes if I did conversion right) to 12 AM, but if you did, then I'm able to trade from now till 3 PM GMT.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back