• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EVENT TRADE THREAD

trunks564

fat :D
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    i really only have 2 events, which are two doel deoxys i think, ill take either a shiny pokemon, ev lvl 100 or any 10anniv pokemon

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
  • I offer: Shiny Golbat T, Shiny Spinda T, Shiny Spoink UT and a wishmaker Jirachi (not shiny, have serveral and can give more then one). Take your pick (Will give you 2-3). If you need some items as well I can attach any Tm from 1-50, Leftovers, PP Max, Masterball, etc.

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • Um, level 5 WISHMKR Jirachi, and level 50 WISHMKR Jirachi. plus, I have a shiny level 20 Zubat, shiny Gyarados, and LOTS of level 100's (can't list them all.)

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
  • I have a bunch of shinies but Id need someone to clone them before I can trade. I got shiny:

Deoxys
    Gayrados
    Slaking
    Manectric
    Shinx
    Castform
    Dratini
    Magikarp
    Bonsly
    Vaporeon
    Lapras
    Starly
    Beldum
    Kricketot
    Volbeat
    Drifblim
    Golbat
    Spinda
    Spoink
    Tentacruel
    Alakazam
    Ponyta
    Geodude
    Pineco

Again, if you want any I need to find someone to clone them first.

trunks564

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    do you have an ev trained lvl 100 charizard

wouldnt cloning them make them un legit?

Last edited:

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
  • No sorry.

If theres nothing you want then good luck getting your charizard.

Some people consider them un-legit but thats only about 1% of people as cloning can be done via gltich in game.

trunks564

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    kk how bout this a wishmkr jirachi for both and you can both have one im pree sur ei have 2

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
  • 1 wishmaker jirachi is deffinatly not worth it. Id feel like I was ripping you off as wishmaker jirachis are fairly common. Id have to give you more then just 1.

trunks564

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    hey it doesnt really matter to me, otherwise give me a wishmkr and any pokemon of your choice for it

Back