• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Trading

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2008
    I have lots of events..You name it, I probably have, Im just to lazy to post my list

I am looking for common stuff such as aura mew, 10 aniv, jahres, etc

Just make sure you post the date on yours

It is easier to talk to me on my msn or aim in my sig

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    i have some 10 aniv and jahres. What do you have to offer? I don't do "hack checks" theyre usually people scamming, and i know that mine are legit.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    10aniv dates are:
    sept 28th 2007
    may 19th 2007
    may 1st 2007

10 jahre :
    oct 4th 2007
    sept 16th 2007

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    You said what do i have to offer and i just said name it and i have it which is most likely true

and red eye please post the dates on them

I hadn't posted on this topic but there was something asking me for dates of my 'Mon. If you have the ones I need then let me know and I'll give you the info you want. If not then I won't bother.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2008
    I hadn't posted on this topic but there was something asking me for dates of my 'Mon. If you have the ones I need then let me know and I'll give you the info you want. If not then I won't bother.

My bad....I got you confused with someone else

I think i meant 442

@ 442 - Ill take the ones you posted

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    I've got some in my thread, take a look. If you need anything, tell me, and I could provide the dates.

Back