• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Events for Shinys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    HI've just finished my living Dex and and now I'm starting a shiny Dex, so I need some help, I'd love to trade Shinys for Event Pokemon, Legendaries, 6IV Shiny Ditto or anything els you need. I'm especially looking for Pokemon who are first in there evoloutionary chain.

It would also be amazing if you could just lend me your Pokemon so I could clone it, of course you'd get it back with an item of your choice or a Pokemon you need for your Dex.

This is the list of HA, Event, Legendaries, shinys and items I have. Any Legend or event not listed, I do have its just on another game cartridge, feel free to ask.

HA
    Spoiler:

Legendary
    Spoiler:

Shiny Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

I've not listed all my items because there is just too much, but feel free to ask about other items, the IV's, EV's, abilities or move sets of Pokemon, if the Pokemon has an E befor it's name it was from an Event

Last edited:

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
    I've just finished my living Dex and and now I'm starting a shiny Dex, so I need some help, I'd love to trade Shinys for clones of Event Pokemon, Legendaries, 6IV Shiny Ditto or anything els you need.
    It would also be amazing if you could just lend me your Pokemon so I could clone it, of course you'd get it back with an item of your choice, I have Master Balls, Enigma Berrys, Red Cards, Leftovers, Destiny Knot or a Pokemon you need for your Dex.
    This is the list of HA, Event, Legendaries, shinys and items I have. Any Legend or event not listed, I do have its just on another game cartridge, feel free to ask.

HA
    Spoiler:

Legendary
    Spoiler:

Shiny Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

I've not listed all my items because there is just too much, but feel free to ask about other items, the IV's, EV's, abilities or move sets of Pokemon

I am looking for a Manaphy. Are you only accepting shinies born in Gen 6 or does it matter?

Years
    I have a shiny Sceptile and Braviary I don't need, but I'd also love to have a shiny Japanese ditto.

I can trade you Sceptile for the ditto and lend you the Braviary to clone.

Once I get my other game back I can lend you more shinies to clone.

Edit: I just saw you have a Meloetta and I need one of those too.
    How about I trade you one for one and then later I can lend you other shinies.

So Sceptile and Braviary for Ditto and Meloetta?
    I have a lot of shinies in my other game I will let you borrow once I get it back.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    I have a shiny Sceptile and Braviary I don't need, but I'd also love to have a shiny Japanese ditto.

I can trade you Sceptile for the ditto and lend you the Braviary to clone.

Once I get my other game back I can lend you more shinies to clone.

Edit: I just saw you have a Meloetta and I need one of those too.
    How about I trade you one for one and then later I can lend you other shinies.

So Sceptile and Braviary for Ditto and Meloetta?
    I have a lot of shinies in my other game I will let you borrow once I get it back.

Yep that sounds fine, let me clone them and I should be ready in about 15 minuets

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    I've just finished my living Dex and and now I'm starting a shiny Dex, so I need some help, I'd love to trade Shinys for clones of Event Pokemon, Legendaries, 6IV Shiny Ditto or anything els you need.
    It would also be amazing if you could just lend me your Pokemon so I could clone it, of course you'd get it back with an item of your choice, I have Master Balls, Enigma Berrys, Red Cards, Leftovers, Destiny Knot or a Pokemon you need for your Dex.

HA
    Spoiler:

Legendary
    Spoiler:

Shiny Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

I've not listed all my items because there is just too much, but feel free to ask about other items, the IV's, EV's, abilities or move sets of Pokemon

I have Shiny Haxorus, Golduck, Fennekin, Grovyle and Mismagius.

I am interested in the Victini, Shiny Eevee and Shiny Chikorita

I should be on tonight UK time.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    I have Shiny Haxorus, Golduck, Fennekin, Grovyle and Mismagius.

I am interested in the Victini, Shiny Eevee and Shiny Chikorita

I should be on tonight UK time.

Okey, then, I'd like the Fennekin, Grovyle and Mismagius
    I'll trade you when we trade the Mawile tonight :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I could really use these shiny Pokemon:

Ekans
    Arcanine
    Koffing
    Eevee
    Chikorita
    Mantine
    Ludicolo
    Metagross
    Yanmega
    Minccino
    Greninja
    Bisharp
    Meowstic

I have an extra shiny Lucario, Driftblim, Wingull, Hawlucha, Gigalith, Donphan and Alomomola that I don't need.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    I could really use these shiny Pokemon:

Ekans
    Arcanine
    Koffing
    Eevee
    Chikorita
    Mantine
    Ludicolo
    Metagross
    Yanmega
    Minccino
    Greninja
    Bisharp
    Meowstic

I have an extra shiny Lucario, Driftblim, Wingull, Hawlucha, Gigalith, Donphan and Alomomola that I don't need.

Okey well I'd love, Driftblim, Wingull, Hawlucha, Gigalith, Donphan and Alomomola so pick 6 Pokemon you'd like :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Alright then these are the following that I shinies that I am willing to part with:
    Ampharos, Dragonite, Charizard, Carbink, Gulpin, Stoutland, Gigalith

Any of those interest you?

Ampharos would be great, do you want shiny or standard Manaphy?
    And could I convince you to part with anymore for what I have?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back