• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Events for Shinys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have All shinies :cleffa,Exeggcutor,ekans,Staryu,Hoppip,Spinda,patrat,reuniclus,Lugia,Entei,Raikou,latias,Latios,groudon,Ho-Oh,Charizard,Dialga,Palkia,Darkrai(Hacked),Terrakion,Virizion,Reshiram,Zekrom,Swampert,Bisharp,Articuno,Feebas,Shaymin,Staraptor

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I have All shinies :cleffa,Exeggcutor,ekans,Staryu,Hoppip,Spinda,patrat,reuniclus,Lugia,Entei,Raikou,latias,Latios,groudon,Ho-Oh,Charizard,Dialga,Palkia,Darkrai(Hacked),Terrakion,Virizion,Reshiram,Zekrom,Swampert,Bisharp,Articuno,Feebas,Shaymin,Staraptor

I'd be interested in these
    cleffa
    Staryu
    Hoppip
    patrat
    Staraptor

What would you like for them?
    And sorry to say but I believe all shiny shaymins are hacked

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Bold Diancie is fine my FC and IGN are in my post header, I just need yours

What? You just now got hayleys mew? I still want that mew if that's okay. Please, you can keep the shiny Chandelure, no need to give it back. I also have the event genesect.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • What? You just now got hayleys mew? I still want that mew if that's okay. Please, you can keep the shiny Chandelure, no need to give it back. I also have the event genesect.

I'm only really looking for Competitive shinies that aren't listed in our trade shop for Hayley's Mew, I'll be adding that soon.

Years
  • That would be great thanks :) how many copies would you like?

Just need one extra copy, thanks. Also, I know this was a different thread, but might as well trade the apricorn ball pokemon at the same time so you can clone the ones I want back. I was going to breed eggs for each one but I figured since two of parents are shiny (the Wigglytuff and female Meowstic) you could clone those two for yourself. As for pokemon I want in return, I only need Manaphy, Genesect, Meloetta, and Jirachi to complete my dex. I can take anything random after that. If that isn't too much trouble.

To summarize, other than the Misdreavus (+ 1 extra), Wigglytuff, and Meowstic, which I will want back, you can keep the rest.

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Just need one extra copy, thanks. Also, I know this was a different thread, but might as well trade the apricorn ball pokemon at the same time so you can clone the ones I want back. I was going to breed eggs for each one but I figured since two of parents are shiny (the Wigglytuff and female Meowstic) you could clone those two for yourself. As for pokemon I want in return, I only need Manaphy, Genesect, Meloetta, and Jirachi to complete my dex. I can take anything random after that. If that isn't too much trouble.

To summarize, other than the Misdreavus (+ 1 extra), Wigglytuff, and Meowstic, which I will want back, you can keep the rest.

It's no trouble to return all your apricorn Pokemon to you, or if you want once I'v breed them to be competitive with the right move set I could give you a copy of each :) of course I would still give you back 2x Misdreavus, Wigglytuff, Meowstic plus the 4 Legendaries you need right away :)

Years
  • It's no trouble to return all your apricorn Pokemon to you, or if you want once I'v breed them to be competitive with the right move set I could give you a copy of each :) of course I would still give you back 2x Misdreavus, Wigglytuff, Meowstic plus the 4 Legendaries you need right away :)

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already bred them so there is really no need to give them back, the apricorn ball pokemon are yours to keep :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back