• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Events for Shinys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
  • In any case I'm ready to go whenever you are. I'll be online.
    I hear some people are undergoing maintenance?

Dang, your right it's down for maintenance, would tomorrow be okey? It's almost 3am here and I can't stay up till past 4 which Is typically when the maintenance ends -_-'

Years
  • Dang, your right it's down for maintenance, would tomorrow be okey? It's almost 3am here and I can't stay up till past 4 which Is typically when the maintenance ends -_-'

I suppose we don't have much of a choice, haha. What time will you be on tomorrow? Right now it's almost 7 PM here for me. I won't be around from 11:30 AM tomorrow to 3:00 PM PST. Anytime before that or after that will work fine with me.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I suppose we don't have much of a choice, haha. What time will you be on tomorrow? Right now it's almost 7 PM here for me. I won't be around from 11:30 AM tomorrow to 3:00 PM PST. Anytime before that or after that will work fine with me.

All going well I should be on and checking the site relatively often from around 5AM your time so anytime after that should be fine :)

Years
  • Well I'm unable to clone until tomorrow so if we trade now I can give them back in the morning or we can just wait, it's your call :)

I could trade you the ones i don't need back (the 10 apricorn ball pokemon) right now, and then do the remaining three trades tomorrow.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • If you can clone them then I have the following shinies. You have some of them.
    Trevenant
    Nincada
    Wingul
    Zigzagoon
    Kingdra
    Tyrunt
    Minun

These next ones I will only offer for clones back of them. I will needto remove nicknames on some of the ones I caught in this list.
    Roselia
    Eevee
    Umbreon
    Glaceon
    Swablu
    Electrike
    Poochyena
    Rapidash

At first glance I only want the event hoopa but if you would like more than one of my shinies I can look again.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • If you can clone them then I have the following shinies. You have some of them.
    Trevenant
    Nincada
    Wingul
    Zigzagoon
    Kingdra
    Tyrunt
    Minun

These next ones I will only offer for clones back of them. I will needto remove nicknames on some of the ones I caught in this list.
    Roselia
    Eevee
    Umbreon
    Glaceon
    Swablu
    Electrike
    Poochyena
    Rapidash

At first glance I only want the event hoopa but if you would like more than one of my shinies I can look again.

I have most but I'd give you a Hoopa for your Roselia :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    I'll let you clone anything you need out of the following list;

Skuntank
    Aegislash
    Frillish
    Kingler
    Shroomish
    Chikorita
    Roserade
    Metagross

I also have a Lucario, Sammurott, Aggron, and Druddigon, and Burmy but as I got them all through Wonder Trade at level 100 I'm pretty sure they're fake even though they have the little pentagon mark thingy lol

All I really want right now is a shiny Eevee, an orange and a red Flabebe, and 1 of each of the Eeveelutions, doesn't matter if they're shiny or not ^^

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I'll let you clone anything you need out of the following list;

Skuntank
    Aegislash
    Frillish
    Kingler
    Shroomish
    Chikorita
    Roserade
    Metagross

I also have a Lucario, Sammurott, Aggron, and Druddigon, and Burmy but as I got them all through Wonder Trade at level 100 I'm pretty sure they're fake even though they have the little pentagon mark thingy lol

All I really want right now is a shiny Eevee, an orange and a red Flabebe, and 1 of each of the Eeveelutions, doesn't matter if they're shiny or not ^^

Hiya, I'd be interested in these four;
    Skuntank
    Frillish
    Shroomish
    Roserade
    In exchange I can give you shiny Eevee and 3 shiny Eeveeloutions if you'd like :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    Hiya, I'd be interested in these four;
    Skuntank
    Frillish
    Shroomish
    Roserade
    In exchange I can give you shiny Eevee and 3 shiny Eeveeloutions if you'd like :)

That'd be amazing ^^ for the three eeveelutions , I'd like Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon :) just lemme know when you're ready

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • That'd be amazing ^^ for the three eeveelutions , I'd like Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon :) just lemme know when you're ready

I have sorry I didn't realise you wanted 3 specific Eeveeloutions, I have two of them but if you give me an hour or two I can probably evolve a shiny Eevee to a Leafeon

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    I have sorry I didn't realise you wanted 3 specific Eeveeloutions, I have two of them but if you give me an hour or two I can probably evolve a shiny Eevee to a Leafeon

Oh it doesn't have to be those three, I just picked those cause they're the newest ones and assumed you had them without asking, sorry. I'll take whatever ones you'll offer :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Oh it doesn't have to be those three, I just picked those cause they're the newest ones and assumed you had them without asking, sorry. I'll take whatever ones you'll offer :)

I have Eevee Leafeon, Glaceon and Umbreon ready now :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back