• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever been grounded or written up at school?

Ever been grounded or written up at school?

• Yeah ive been grounded before.

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Yeah written up.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • No to both.

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • All of them.

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I have been written up way too many times for me to give out a number but let me assure you that it's a lot. I've been grounded, suspended, given detention, sent to a confinement class, expelled...you name it. I regret it now, I was too much of a trouble maker, I was the type that teachers didn't want to deal with. I've changed though, I don't get in trouble as mucc but sometimes I still do. So....both.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I've never been grounded before, nor have I goteen into trouble at school. ^^; I'm no goodie two shoes, believe me - my sarcasm leads me far from it. XD However I do follow the rules of school and rules at my house, so I don't really get into a lot of trouble.

*duct tapes Jorge's mouth shut before he can object to all the times she's been caught online and banned from the computer when she was told to stay off*

XD;

~Kelsey

Years
    I was grounded a few times as a kid, though I honestly don't remember all the reasons for it - and usually it wasn't for too long anyways...

As for being written up in school...I don't think I have. While I got lunch dentention once for being late back to class after lunch one day, and I've been subtly threatened with punishment at least once or twice in elementary school years ago (for example, my third grade teacher asked me if there was a reason she shouldn't give me in-school suspension, all because of a few late worksheets, what the heck), I don't recall actually being written up for anything. I mostly kept to myself and didn't bother with trying to break any rules.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I use to get grounded alot. Mostly because of being on the compy too much and not doing school work... or playing Videogames and not doing school work. XD ...but that stopped a couple of years ago...
    I've never been written up before... oO
    Wait... I remember once... I got a detention my Freshman year for my Foods class because the teacher disliked me... --_-- I stepped in the door when the bell was ringing... Apparently we were suppose to be FULLY in the room before the bell went off... ^^; Other people got away with it!

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Should I be concerned an awful lot of younglings have been grounded or "written up"?

Neither has happened to me. For one thing, grounding doesn't really exist here but either way I'm good enough to be good. :p Another is that I don't really go anywhere anyway. :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Grounded? Yes.
    Detention? No.
    Further info on groundination: Let's just say I'm lucky that I'm alive(Not like metaphorically, I came close to suicide). And that my Gamecube still works(Gamecube go bye-bye down 4 flights of stairs).

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    i got wrote up alot in school.....and i really dont get grounded often, my people really dont care unless its something big

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    iv gotton grounded b4
    and 1 time my pre-K teacher,called my mom cus i couldnt color. 0_O_o

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Nope, I haven't had any of them. If I have work to do I'll do it then I'll have my leisure time. I get all my school work done even it's the night before, but I still hand everything in on time. Even if I'm sick I'll ask my mum to take it on or ask one of my friends.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I don't get grounded, but I've been written up at school quite a few times, nothing really serious though.

I've only had 3 after school detentions this year ^_^

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Mr Snrub said:
    Erm, I don't understand what "Ever been grounded or written up at school?" means.

I don't get "grounded at school" or "written up".
    I asked if people have been grounded (question 1) or ever been written up at school (question 2) Written up at school is where you get sent to the office.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ehhh....I don't get grounded, I get yelled at, and then, that's it.

I got 21 refferals in 8th grade.
    Written up though, if by what you mean, this happened:
    The teacher gave me detention and a refferal, and I said, "so?" so, I got another detention, and I said, "Big deal." Got another, and said, "Don't...really...care." Then, got kicked out of class for a day. ^_^

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I've done everything wrong in school, but its funny how I turned that around and didn't get in a single bit of trouble at all the next year. I even had all forms of punishment too.

Back