• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever had a crush on your bestfriend?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    No... I've never had a crush on a girl that was actually my friend. I never knew a lot about girls I liked.

It'd be nice to have a best friend from the opposite sex, though.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    In both times that I paired up, I always happen to pair up with my very best friend, IRL and online all together... Shouldn't the one you love be someone who is like a best friend but only even better and have other qualities as well? Listening to you, helping you out, staying by your side... and many more.

Let's see... who hasn't had a crush on their best friend...

That happened to me in sixth grade though. I don't know if we were best frineds but we were pretty good friends and I told the guy I liked him at a dance and then he became an *** hole and a b1tch...

But that's just me...

you should do whatever your heart tells you to. If you can truly see you two together as a couple and getting all lovey dovey and cuddle-ish, then go for it. ^^" But be aware of what could happen afterwards as well...

~sc~ ^^ XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Actualy, yeah. But it was a looong time ago, and its someone that goes on PC. I dont even know him personaly ^^'. BUT, he's paired now so what can you do?

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    I met this girl in a class, we went on a field trip and she found out there thanks to my friends big mouth. We just became best friends but i stillhave some for her.

Makoto

Years
    I once had a crush on my best friend, Heather, and we were girlfriend and boyfriend for a while...

then about 3 months later, on the phone, she broke up with me. I asked why, and she hung up... we haven't talked since; we no longer have any classes at school together this semester.

So, I say don't get hasty and be happy with what you have. I wish I had did that....

EDIT: I just read XiaolinDragon's post. the same thing happened to me before we we started dating, but with Heather's best friend. I told her, and she's sich a big mouth, she told the whole school, who then told Heather...

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Frostweaver said:
    In both times that I paired up, I always happen to pair up with my very best friend, IRL and online all together... Shouldn't the one you love be someone who is like a best friend but only even better and have other qualities as well? Listening to you, helping you out, staying by your side... and many more.
    I agree your lover should come from your circle of friends, though I'd rather have a true friendship then a true love anyday....

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I know my best friend had a crush on me for a while, because he told me last year. We've been good friends since year 9, and he's my closest friend IRL. We joke around a lot, and it doesn't mean much since all of my best friends are guys~ We're not as close as we used to be, though, because we all went off to different places when we finished school and I rarely see him now.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    None of my best friends are guys. Even if they are, all of my friends would never admit it, anyway. It's just morally wrong here~ No one talks about it that much. I don't know whether it's out of mere embarassment or sexism. o_O;

Arken Daemon

Machoke!!!!
    Years
    Yea.....

Yes and it didn't work out at all because...... well I don't know yet she still hasn't told me..... well it did just happen Yesterday so I may or may not post back with the reason

Back