• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ever screamed because of your D/P/P?

Ever screamed because of your D/P/P?

• Total voters

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    I know I have, especialy when a wild Pokemon would pop up out of no where and I forgot what I was doing or where I was going. Post your stories here!

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I've screamed because of so many stupid Staravias break my chains....

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    I do everytime I win or lose a hard fight. Sadly, my family stare st me like I've grown horns on my head... :\

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    No, but I have cried because of it.

When I was having a really bad day and on top of everything else I pulled my DS out of my pocket to find a shattered screen and a broken Platinum

Not one of my brightest moments xD

PsychoTines

Shake Dem Dice and Roll Em
    Years
    Yes D<
    just recently attempting to catch Darkrai, I was screaming and fussing like a 5year old. THREE HOURS D<
    And the same with Giratina, or when the legendary birds shop up and ruin my chains

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    Wow, lots of stories:

Yes D<
    just recently attempting to catch Darkrai, I was screaming and fussing like a 5year old. THREE HOURS D<
    And the same with Giratina, or when the legendary birds shop up and ruin my chains
    Well, maybe you can start a chain of the birds, and maybe catch a shiny moltres?

No, but I have cried because of it.

When I was having a really bad day and on top of everything else I pulled my DS out of my pocket to find a shattered screen and a broken Platinum

Not one of my brightest moments xD
    I wouldn't say that was very bright either...

on diamond i beat the elite four and then ran out of batteries i went ape

LOL, please don't curse though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    Chains breaking really far on, or losing to chynthia. Also there was a time on my fire red, i found a shiny mankey...but i had no pokéballs(probobaly the only time i ever thought seriously about self-harming). T_T

Jasonpower

Super Nerd
    Years
    In my pearl version i killed palkia like a year ago because it was my first time playing the sinnoh version of pokemon then i was like *beep*!!!"i killed it!!!the world haters me now!!!"and i forgot to save before i encounterd it so i just dealed with it:'(

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    oh yeahhh, i scream on the inside.

the times i run into a wild pokemon in a cave after i run out of repel is priceless. i can't imagine how many times i wanted to squuze my brains out.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Yes I have before when I was trying to catch Azelf... I ended up wasting over 10 pokeballs, 10 ultra balls, 20 dusk balls, and 5 heal balls trying to catch it. >.>

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    Caves. Zubats. I swear, every two steps I take inside a cave, I run into a wild Zubat. But it was the worst in R/B/Y and FR/LG, going through Cerulean Cave and Rock Tunnel. *shudders*

Last edited:

joehat

Yay
    Years
    I was flipping out on my DS all day haha.

I decided I'd go to the Battle Frontier, and maybe I would be able to beat the brain of the Battle Tower. Well let me just say that I started playing around 3 o'clock in the afternoon. It is now 12:35 a.m. I must've lost on the 15th battle AT LEAST 25 times. I don't know what the problem is, but it's driving me crazy! I breeze through the first 14 battles, get my STUPID FREAKIN' LAME 6, COUNT 'EM, 6 WHOLE BATTLE POINTS, just to get my butt whooped in the 15th battle (of course, you'll need to substitute stupid, freakin, lame, butt, and other in between words to get my whole point).

It seems that every time I hit the 15th battle, the npc trainer has a team that is good against mine, even if I go to the PC and switch some Pokemon around in between. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Platinum Battle Frontier........I hate you

and I'm actually going to try again. I don't care, I'm going to beat this thing.

Well, you asked for details.

joehat

Yay
    Years
    I feel your pain. No harsh battle or batteries dying after beating the E4 compares to the wrath of a wild Zubat.

Hahah I think the day I'm having with this game actually rivals that.

I wish a wild Zubat would pop up and just destroy the Battle Tower.

Hmmm, maybe that's it! Maybe a Zubat will help me win....or maybe I'm just going crazy.

Zubat's probably a bad idea.

shauwk

Years
    Lol funny thread. Hmm i only remembe screaming when i was weakening a shiny zigzagoon to catch it bu i got a critical hit and it died...or when i had to save professor from a shiny poochyena... I was like AHHH NOOO WHYYYY WAHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO Or when im trying to catch legendaries with ultra balls i always yell SON OF A beeep or MUHFUGGN BYAtch or Son of A MUHFUGGN beep or MUHFUGGN PIECE OF SHIZ!!! Lol

Back