• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Every Type Challenge

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Hello, it's the Weavile05 here, with a challenge that I surprisingly haven't seen yet. It's a challenge where you... well, I'll just let the rules explain it.

Rules
1) You must train one pokemon of each base type
2) Base type is the type listed first on a Pokemon's Pokedex Page, with the exception of Flying types, every flying type is considered to have flying as it's base type.
3) The secondary types (the ones listed second on the pokedex page) mean nothing (unless it's flying)
4) While the prefix does say hack, I only put that because generally, hacks like BlazeBlack, Spiritgold, Bloody Platinum, etc. allow for you to get a wide variety of Pokemon early on. It is not at all required to use a hack, but as I said, it is reccomended.
5) If you are doing this challenge correctly, you should have 17 Pokemon
6) You may only hack in the following situations: Trade Evos and a Pokemon type not available before the 5th Gym (unless it's Dragon. You may hack a dragon type in anytime after the 7th gym if one isn't available in the wild by then). If you're playing a hack though, Trade Evos shouldn't be a problem.
7) Obviously, Emulators are allowed.
8) If you are playing BW or it's hacks, NO AUDINOS (unless they are part of a Trainer's Roster).

Username
Game

Be sure to update regularly, I might enjoy reading the updates. Also, please PM me if you haven't been added to the list of Challengers or Champions

My Sign up
Weavile05
Pokemon VoltWhite

Challengers
Spoiler:

Champions
Spoiler:

Young4Ever

No need to be bitter,is there?
Years
Username: SammyTheKidney
Game: VoltWhite

BIg expectations,for this.Already got half of my team planned ^_^

EDIT: Small update,but ehh

Got Roberta the Oshawott(Water)
Plot Stuff
GOt Mia the CAterpie(BUg)
Mia evolved twice
Currently grinding before gym battle and about to get Max(or Maxinne) the Pansear(Fire)

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Charizard would be classed more as a fire type not flying maybe it should be Normal/Flying are counted as Flying. Makes more sense that way.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2018
I'm in! Had an optional rule to get all 17 pokemon to lvl 50 at least. I'm using Fire Red Omega.

The following list represents the pokemon I'm using:

Normal - Meowth\Persian
Flying - Pidgey\Pidgeotto\Pidgeot
Grass - Shroomish\Breloom
Fire - Vulpix\Ninetales
Water - Majikarp\Gyarados
Ground - Rhyhorn\Rhydon
Rock - Onix\Steelix
Bug - Scyther\Scizor
Steel - Beldum\Metang\Metagross
Poison - Nidoran male\Nidorino\Nidoking
Ice - Swinub\Piloswine\Mamoswine
Electric - Elekid\Electabuzz\Electivire
Fighting - Machop\Machoke\Machamp
Psychic - Espeon
Ghost - Ghstly\Haunter\Gengar
Dark - Poochiena\Mightyena
Dragon - Bagon\Shelgon\Salamence

(note: i'll be changing a few of these)

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Only question is when does the challenge end? I can catch 17 Pokemon in a heartbeat, but you can only have 6 with you for the elite four. So when to stop?

Back