• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone hates everything

Nakala Pri

Seriously, that's the only thing I hate. >:( The only reason why I'm not a hermit yet is because I need to communicate with the ghastly creatures in order to obtain information. I hate needy women who dress like hussies because they think that they need a man. So they dip their faces in a trough of makeup, dye their hair until it's so thin it's almost invisible and then put on a crop top and call it a dress.

And then they sit on a park bench and bitch about people walking by.

What wastes of space!

I also dislike people who believe that animals are inferior and BOY do I hate racists! >:( A person is a person, no matter what they look like! No one should be treated differently. And I don't like bad drivers. I hope they hit something. >:)
    Oh yeah, I DESPISE MOZZIES!

Sir Codin

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Don't even text, shut up your fingers. Shut up. Don't even eat. Shut up. Oh, and one last thing...shut up.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    I hate arrogance, people who think they're perfect and then try to boss you around, smokers who deliberately puff on you (a non-smoker, but I'm cool with regular smokers), mosquitos, roaches, the heat, exotic food such as intestines, bullies...

and myself sometimes. Really.

Years
    I hate it when everyone changes their username and I'm too lazy to learn so I just sort of forget who everyone is.

I've changed my username every chance I was given, so I bet a few people have forgotten who I am. I admit, it is sometimes confusing when that happens. :/

Anyway, I really hate ketchup. I never liked it, it just doesn't taste good to me at all. That actually applies for all condiments, like mustard, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, etc. I don't like any of them.

Back