• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone Hates You?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I don't feel hated, I am hated, i personally think so, all I wanna do is be a good friend, but they end up throwing it back in my face just like i'm nothing, I do have other people from other classes to be with.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Yes... I know they hate me... Making fun of someone makes you realize this... But when they do I just pummel 'em into the ground!!!
    P.S. I'm not lying...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I don't think many people hate me.
    Rather, at my old school a lot of people feared me, and
    at my current school most people seem to think I'm just
    some target for abuse since I seem to take everything in.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    *Holds up anit-flame sheild*

Everyone make room for the angsty kids who are going to take this too seriously.

First of all, though you think it may feel like it, its impossible for everyone to hate you, theres always the minority that wont like you, but it could be because there jealous of who you are and your lifestyle or maybe they have there own problems and take it out on others.

Too all the people who say "everyone hates me, i want to die" turn off the Hawthorne Heights album and get yourself in some sunlight! it can do wonders ;)

And to answer the question, no i dont feel like everyone hates me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ

Emo kids think that everyone hates them. It's probably true ;x

But I don't think that.

Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ Ξ Ώ

Back