• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone Hates You?

Years
    Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
    Yeah, who doesn't?? :/......
    Remember to post 4 words. ^^;

Acutally... I don't. It doesn't seem like *everyone* hates me, even on bad days.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Very, very common for me. I'm surprised at the end when I find that I have so many people to connect with here and beyond.

Years
    Do you sometimes feel like you had a very bad day then you think that everyone hates you?

I never feel that way ^_^ It's just because no one should. My life is not perfect, and there are many downs to it, but a person who's able to arise and take the ups while leaving the bad things behind, is a better person than someone who just drowns on more and more sorrows everytime.

To reach the bliss on difficult moments is not impossible ^.^ It just takes a little bravery and common sense.

the only way to ignore them is to hate them more.
    Hate + Hate = Sad. Hate + Love = Happy. =D A better way to ignore them is loving them.

Just for the record, this isn't something I learned at church. XD;

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I get it like, what, about 5 days a week for the whole day. I'm used to it though, and I never let anyone know I'm feeling that way.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I don't really think that everyone hates me. I just have moments when I think that there are a lot of people who don't like me and a lot more who don't acknowledge that I exist, and I really don't mind the former. I can shrug those people off with no problem because chances are I can't stand them either. Besides, I know that there are people out there who don't hate me, so why should I be bothered over the fact that there's a smaller number of people who would enjoy watching me die slowly and painfully? *shrug*

It's the latter, however -- the fact that there are times when I feel like a spot on the wall because I'm completely and utterly ignored -- that sometimes gets to me. But it's okay because those moments are really only temporary.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Shadow Grovyle said:
    Yeah, but how can hate=love= happiness? Like if someone hates you, and you don't, you and they will be happy?

I know that you might've been addressing someone else, but I still have a solution that comes in two words: Their loss. *shrug*

To be specific, I'll speak on a personal level. I've learned not too long ago that no matter how hard I try, I'm not going to please everyone. There will be decisions that I make that will make people upset, and there will be people who hate me for no reason or for a reason I can't change. Why should I be troubled over that fact? The best thing to do is to acknowledge that these people hate me and move on. People will never get anything done if they sit around and mope over the fact that no matter what they do, there will still be people out there who love them, and if they can't do anything but mope, they'll never be happy.

And as for your hatred towards them, you can either deal with it to get things done or avoid them altogether. The fact of the matter is you'll have to deal with those feelings either way because you're human, and a part of being human is to feel negative emotions. The trick to being the stronger, healthier person is to not let the other person know how you feel about him by acting mature about it.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    Yeah, I do feel like everyone hates me sometimes. But that's only when I'm really depressed. On days like those, I don't talk to anyone, and stay far away from everyone. Let's just say I prefer isolation at times...

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    over 45% of all people i ever met hate me. over 25% are on pc. i even opened a everybody hates me club, and it had 19 views within 30 seconds. The kid i made it for to see if they hated me proved they do, althouh they just came to close the club. i made more enimies then friends on my first day here, i even got an admin on my "i hate you con you are a lamo" list. What did i do to pc?

Back