• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolution error question

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2021
    New to Pokemon, my son asked me to look up information on a card 28/98 and its Ampharos and on it, it says it evolves from charizard. He said it is not correct, the evolution is wrong and the card is a misprint. Anyone have any information on misprints? I figured that this community would have the answer. Thanks so much for any information.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I assume you're talking about this one? It's counterfeit. Note how the highlights on the type/energy icons is on the right side (official cards have the highlight on the left side). The text inside the Mega Evolution Rule also shouldn't be italicized, the fonts are slightly off, and the special effects don't match up with the official version of the card.

Back