• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Evolution Stones

Prince Roserade

De LichtBloem
    Years
    Shiney Stone can be found in Iron Island. Dusk Stone can be found in TG's Warehouse in Veilstone.

The Elemental stones are easily found in Sinnoh Underground, as are Moon stones.

Pokemon with Pickup (Pachirisu, Ambipom) can also get them when they're in levels 31-40 or higher. ^^

I forget where to find the Dawn stones...

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    I've found a lot of Shards also. I thought it was like Emerald and there was someone you could trade shards for evoltion stones? Maybe I'm wrong.
    I've only found 1 fire stone in the Underground, I lose.

Furanty

神の右手
    Years
    With the shards you can get one of the weather tms (sunny day etc). I've heard that every Stone can be found in the underground...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    You can find fire, water, thunder, moon, leaf and sun stones in the underground.
    Not sure about the others.
    The only one you can't get is Light/Dawn Stone I believe.
    Oh so its nothing to do with finding shards? I find loads of them and wonder what there used for.

There is a place where you can trade your shards for specific TMs. Can't remember exactly where though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    There is one of each Old School Elemental Stone in the Overworld (Fire, Thunder, Water, Leaf)

I have them all, and I remember Thunder being in Sunyshore and Fire being at the Ironworks. I'm not sure about the other two, though. There is also one Dusk, one Dawn, and one Shiny stone in the overworld. I don't remember where I got any of those three, though. I'll look it up when I'm less tired.

Back