• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolution Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
  • Can someone evolve my Shiny Feebas in XY or ORAS. Just started my X version again and don't have a marvel scale. She was in my bank from my old save and I wanna work on her before bank is released. I think she's 6IV modest and shiny. If you wanna clone her as payment when I trade her to you be my guest, just really need a marvel scale and trade partner ASAP.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Can someone evolve my Shiny Feebas in XY or ORAS. Just started my X version again and don't have a marvel scale. She was in my bank from my old save and I wanna work on her before bank is released. I think she's 6IV modest and shiny. If you wanna clone her as payment when I trade her to you be my guest, just really need a marvel scale and trade partner ASAP.
    I still have a Prism Scale left in Y. I can't clone, though, so do you have any Dream ball or Apricorn ball Pokemon (in either XYORAS or SM) to trade in return?

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • I still have a Prism Scale left in Y. I can't clone, though, so do you have any Dream ball or Apricorn ball Pokemon (in either XYORAS or SM) to trade in return?

I'm not sure exactly, its been a while and I dont have an organized list anymore. I do have some shiny pokemon, is there any shinies youre looking for from those Gens? I can look though bank.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I'm not sure exactly, its been a while and I dont have an organized list anymore. I do have some shiny pokemon, is there any shinies youre looking for from those Gens? I can look though bank.
    No, don't worry about that. I just found the second Prism Scale in Y, so I can spare you this one. Are you ready to do this now?

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • lol idk why I kept calling it Marvel Scale! PRISM SCALE! I'll owe ya something in the future for sure! I'm online now. I have a perfect shiny Rowlet and I'm working on the other starters in Moon. If you're interested I can give you one of those later =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back