• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Evolving Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I don't meant to sound like an impatient jackass, as I already posted this in the quick trade thread, but can someone please trade with me to evolve my Haunter into a Gengar? I can't beat the Elite 4 with a Haunter >_<.

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
  • You do know that if ANY pokemon is traded, it effects the Pokemon you've put up?

So offer your Haunter for something crazy like a lvl 100 Arceus and then search for people to trade with, look for Geodudes & Bidoofs, etc etc, crazy common Pokemon.

Once you conduct one of those trades, take your Haunter out of the exchange and he'll evolve.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    You do know that if ANY pokemon is traded, it effects the Pokemon you've put up?

So offer your Haunter for something crazy like a lvl 100 Arceus and then search for people to trade with, look for Geodudes & Bidoofs, etc etc, crazy common Pokemon.

Once you conduct one of those trades, take your Haunter out of the exchange and he'll evolve.

I've tried this, can't ever find a trade partner. I look for Rattatas and Pidgeys and people are looking for lvl 10 and under Celebis. -_-

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
  • I've tried this, can't ever find a trade partner. I look for Rattatas and Pidgeys and people are looking for lvl 10 and under Celebis. -_-

PM me and I'll help you out. My ingame location is Belize, I set it like that so I'm easy to find, and we can trade some generic Pokemon so he'll evolve.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Going to close then. Note that this section isn't for asking for trades in, just for hgss discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back