• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolving Machoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Can someone help me out with trading to evolve my Machoke? I don't have much to offer and really don't know what to offer. I'm just trying to get him to be a Machamp 😢

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    My trainer name should be Jeff. Sorry, I haven't traded on a Pokemon game since the Gameboy so I might be a lil slow lol

Years
  • That's fine, do you have the Nintendo Switch Online subscription? That's the only way you can make use of online features. :< If you do you can press Y in overworld to bring up the Y-Comm and insert a link code from there

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    I had to double check but yes I do have Switch online membership. So I'm just going to put 1825 for the code and it'll work?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    No worries, we're all new at some point! Happy to help ^^

Dear user Sheep. You seem so helpful! Could you please help me? I have just started the game. I have a machoke which I want to be my main Pokémon (I have put the starter Pokemon tucked away in my bag because I'm disappointed by the way it looks!). I really want to evolve my Machoke to Machamp, but I don't have anyone to trade it on. Would it be possible to organise this? Sorry I am new to this. I will be online on the game at 21:30 UK time today, or tomorrow. Perhaps contact me in private message on this forum? Or we can add each other as friends? Thank you!!

Years
  • Dear user Sheep. You seem so helpful! Could you please help me? I have just started the game. I have a machoke which I want to be my main Pokémon (I have put the starter Pokemon tucked away in my bag because I'm disappointed by the way it looks!). I really want to evolve my Machoke to Machamp, but I don't have anyone to trade it on. Would it be possible to organise this? Sorry I am new to this. I will be online on the game at 21:30 UK time today, or tomorrow. Perhaps contact me in private message on this forum? Or we can add each other as friends? Thank you!!

Heya! For next time, try not to use someone else's thread to request trade help. If you made your own topic there could've been others to help you that wouldn't have seen this otherwise, since they'd assume this specific trade is already done.

I won't be around 21:30UK time but can aim for an hour after that to help out (don't need to be friended, link code alone will work). PM me and we can work things out!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back