• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excited!

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
  • xD hey, thanks Ana~
    Idk if I'll make any more fo those unelss I'm commissioned for them~ *lazy*
    Back from my week in london with no internet (obviously)
    updaaates...
    Uhm haven't got anything much to show for it that I can upload yet. But here, have this:
    Spoiler:

Huuuge hyper-blurb on my DA but here's a short version:

Pokemon fan character.

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Thanks Mrs Norrington!
    I put this in for the community pokedex project (look in the stickies if you want to know more) it's Tauros. Though, If Afrobull is real, This is now made of even MORE fail.
    Spoiler:

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Ah... this was a lot of work, they're A3 so I had to scan them in three sections, each in an individual spoiler becuase they are so huge.
    OH and yes, please don't say my handwriting is lame, I know already.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
  • Well..... that's certainly interesting. XD
    Artwork looks pretty good, too. I never was good at the comic book style, myself.

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Hey, thansk blackmoonflower.
    I think I traded in my usual 'animu' style for this kind now. Well, for now at least.
    All my finished work stays up on the wall in the studio, so I don't have much updateable stuff. I pulled the scketches and planning work together as an update anyway:
    Spoiler:

See if you can recognise anything xD?

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Keeping my gallery alive with what little I can. I've been so busy with the whole 'university' thing, here's something I've done there. @_@;
    Spoiler:

Also hoping to cosplay Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt this MCM. =w=;;; So much work, SO little time.

Back