• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excited!

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
  • I am wetting myself at the thought of Trico/The last Guardian.
    Doing tributes to it while I was on holiday (hence no colours):
    Spoiler:

I want to post wips of my cosplay here too (Wanderer from SotC, relevance~)
    But is there a more specific forum for that? idk?
    Spoiler:

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Since there's not real, decent (ha i say 'decent' like my other stu--... ) content in this thread I'm going to add some of my other stuff.
    Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Misc.:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • New stuff since there isn't that much brand new in here. (i've been doing lots of comissions lately so there hasn't been much to upload) Here is one though.
    Spoiler:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh woooooow xAx Lack of comments here is absolutely baffling I adore your work!!
    They look like they've been colored with copics? oxo Or some kind of marker? oxo Kudo's regardless- it looks great!

Your clothing folds are to die for, would you be so kind as to give me your prowress in this area of expertise? ;A;
    xD JK JK, but man, clothing folds, details, shading and highlighting.... It's all amazing. ;u;

Though I do notice that the left arm of the girl in your latest work is looking a little skeletal in comparison to the rest of her body. xD; That's the only real complaint I have though- keep up the good work and keep updating! ^u^

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • I'll admit I got lazy and didn't spend any time easuring out bodyparts on that latest work xD... *it shows haha* Thanks for pointing it out though :')
    And if you want my help for real, then sure ^u^ I'm always glad to help other people!
    Mmmm they are 'promarkers' kinda like the 'Brit version' of copics. Essentially the same thing, though ^^~
    *Glad I got that and not someone asking what software I use @A@;;;*
    Thanks for the comment Loki :3

Uh in other news I have about four pictures I'm sitting on to upload... Gotta wait for one reason or another.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Wowwee :3 your art all of it, is awesome!! I don't know what to say is the best because they're all great x3

Awesome Job on your work!

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • .////.
    Thanks Galukxy, thats really nice of you to say!

Anyhows, I can finally upload this:
    Excited!

For a Bro. ^^

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Got two more pages to finish and then I'll have the first chapter of a comic to upload. How nice? That amungst other things i've got in the mill...
    Did a sketch at work since it's so quiet in the holidays, all the kids go off to lovely, sunny places... <3
    Uh, so yes, this is kinda shoddy >>; I wasn't counting, it being a time-killing sketch and all; but I'm going to share with you anyway, because I don't OC enough anymore.
    Spoiler:

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
  • Wow, really impressive work. :D
    This sketch looks really good. The only really noticeable thing I see is the sitting person's right foot. It looks sort of odd to me. That's about it, though. ^^'

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Thanks Blackmoonflower! And Yeah, meant to look like he's tapping one fo the pedals. D': Fail, eh~?

And Gardenia, could you elaborate? 'obvious areas'? They aren't obvious to me if I forgot to shade them, right? :3
    Thanks in advance ¦3~

This took so long... xD there's alot wrong with it (his shoulders, hands e.t.c, the entireity of the bike, various other stuff I bungled) I could spend forever trying to get it 'right' since its digital (saaai<3) but instead i'm going to call it a day with just this. It's stopped being fun.
    Spoiler:

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
  • I like it. All it needs is a little more work on the things you mentioned. :)

I understand what you mean, when a drawing stops being fun. It was wise to stop for now. ^^ No sense getting frustrated. (is a hypocrite)

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • ehhhhh internet went out and I was too busy to fix it so this has rotted more than usual...
    Got my first set of gaming dice to all my own, so I made a little pouch to keep them in, you may be quite surprised at its rather useless-looking exterior, however I assure you it can bounce quite high (and strangely convicingly) with an elastic-band ball inside.
    Spoiler:

wow, I am rather talkitive today :'D... I got my results yesterday and got into the uni i wanted.... so.... that explains it I suppose....
    um.. about the magibag. It's felt. Holds dice, keys, pencil leads, money and any other small objects you might otherwise lose. great fun.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I was ganna senjew a Llama badge, but apparently I've already done that.
    Just dropping in to comment on your bags. They're perfect.

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • :p Oh I do love those Llamas. The fact you would have given me another isn't lost on me <3~
    thanks Gymnotide, I'm really glad you like them!

Years
  • Hey, you have nice stuff there, I like the way you colour, do you use Copics?

In some the anatomy is a little off, but that's not a big deal since it is hard for everyone. They're nice! <3

Btw I commented on your dev page lol.

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Thanks Kuru. I use Letraset markers. Never been near or seen a copic in my life but I have faith that they are, essentially, the same thing.
    And as for the anatomy thing; I'd rather if you would tell me exactly. Saying something vague like that won't help me at all, it only mkaes me wonder what you see that I don't/can't ;')
    I'd much rather you pointed out exactly what it is I'm doing wrong than just tell me I do something wrong is some of them! :'>

Anyways, got two new bags, spheal and whiscash!
    Spoiler:

made on request for some friends~

Years
  • You need more comments. XDD

The bag and sack are adorable. <3 The Whiscash lots the best though, and I love the idea for its whiskers. Really, I have no experience in making bags or anything, but I think you did an awesome job, and have all the details of the Pokemon on it.

I need to come back here to see another update, I just love those cute bags/sacks. <3

Back