• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

exclusive to PC members: pokespecial 17 cover

Tweak

exclusive to PC members: pokespecial 17 cover

=-=;; ehheh...doesn't da word exclusive make ya feel special? *runs off* :cheeky: anyways, i purchased #17, Sapphire...saves a lot of people throughout her story. o_O; She is quite a heroine. And Ruby seems eh...*cough*wimpish?*cough* =-=;; i can't really describe him, because at times, he is also brave.

Charocal

Pokemon Fan
    Years
    Wow thats cool. The Grouden looks awesome! Yeah, I've heard from lots of sites that Ruby is very hyper and Sapphire is like a wimp, but I like the cover it looks great.

Leo

www.unowncave.tk
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    lol for the first time in pokemon history Grouden smiled
    HAHA

Years
    Ruby's kind of "wimpy" as they might say.. entering contests and stuff... Sapphire's ...wild... wearing leaves in her first appearance and attcking and chasing Ruby... XD

Years
    you should read one or the summaries... our site's down at the moment... so... it might take time.. ^^ *glares at everyone who tried to give a link on the "other" site beside PS.TK and Ryoshuu*

Tweak

u live in australia...it shud be easy for u to get pokespecial. =/

Tweak

I'm not allowed to buy any mangas or anything. They're too expensive XD.

=-=; humm...then i guess that makes it hard. pokespecial only $6.70

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Meh, the only place in my dinky town that even zellz any mangaz dozn't zell many pokemon mangaz, juzt one and two of Zpecial and a couple of Ono'z bookz and about a hundred Magical Journy thingz>,< That bugz me...
    Cwel cover^_^ If I didn't know any better I'd zay Groudon iz laughing...but I think that'z juzt the eye glare^-^
    I've zpent alot of time at Netcun zo I kind of have an idea of what the characterz are like...even if the zite iz in Japanese 0,o

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Everytime I look at this cover it looks like Ruby is a hero-boy person (you know like Gold, Red, Ash, Goku where they are rilli dumb at times) yea... but Sapphire actually takes that personality from Ruby, kinda funny. I like it though. I wonder how long it'll take for the RS chapter to reach Hong Kong? (2 weeks for 1 round translated)

Back