• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excuse me, sir, I'm trying to pay attention.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Just ignore them. It's not my responsibility to handle their distraction. The teacher should be telling them off for talking.

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    I just tell them to shut up in a joking tone and for some reason they always do. But do not do it to a large group of the stereotypical "cool group" they start yelling at you and freaking out.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When I was in high school I was always the one who was talking to friends. :( Lmao I probably annoyed tons of people. Oh well.

Nowadays I ignore them. People usually aren't stupid enough to talk nonstop in my classes now because it's their tuition they're tossing down the drain if they talk through a lecture. Not that I can talk because I web browse through most of my lectures...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I'm not that kind of person who likes to scold. I'll simply ignore them. If the intructor is droning on something you already know, and if my classmates are "babbling" on something I'm interested, I'll join their conversation.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    As much as I hate to admit it, I'm usually the one who's babbing incessantly throughout the class, making random comments in an attempt to draw everyone's attention except the teacher towards myself. x3 But most of the time, I keep my mouth shut when the teacher's explaining something important or is saying something intriguing.

Back