• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Aura listened to him, biting down on her lip. It made her feel a bit better than he was comfortable enough to tell her this. She smiled momentarily, then grabbed his hands.

"Sometimes, to find an answer to a question, you have to quit calculating. Sometimes, to find something, you have to stop looking for it, stop trying so hard. Eventually, the answer is going to come, and sometimes at the oddest of times." she laughed a little, her smile sticking. "And everything happens for a reason. I believe that, despite all the crappy things that happen, they all happen for a greater purpose, and that purpose isn't always written out for us. Sometimes we have to dig a little deeper."

Aura took in a breath and shook her head. "I'm not making any sense, am I?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake listened to her.

"No, you're making sense." Drake wanted to smile, but even when he tried to force it, it didn't come. He looked at his tattoo. Maybe she's right. The answer won't come like this. He looked back at her. "I only wish I could give you a speech about your problem, and hope it might help you, but I'm not that kind of person. I wouldn't be able to come up with anything to say. I'm sorry."

He thought for a moment in silence. "You would have liked him. Travis, I mean. He was a great person. He was always making the best of things, finding the ups of downs. He always looked out for me before himself, even in the end..."

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura smiled again and nodded. "He sounds like he was a great guy." she said, putting her hand on his shoulder. "And you don't have to give me a speech to help me. Just talking to you makes me feel better." she giggled. "Knowing that you care makes me feel better."

Her smile disappeared for a minute. "You talking 'bout your family has me thinking about mine. When I ran away, I had a baby brother on the way. I remember thinking, I wanted better for him. I didn't want him to have to go through life with my reputation hanging over his shoulder. I wanted him to have a clean slate." her smile reappeared for a moment, "I think his name was suppose to be Zachary."

(OOC: My darned computer keeps shutting down.)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake listened for a moment. He smiled a bit as she mention her brother. Drake then responded. "...Would you like to see your family again?" He thought about his family, but couldn't remember them. The only family he had was Travis. They weren't blood related, but they were family. He waited for her answer.

Fearless Love

Years
    "I doubt they'd want to see me. I can only imagine how mad they are." she wiped the sleep out of her eyes, "But yeah, I'd like to see them. Even though for the longest time, I just wanted to be anywhere but where they were. . . it's hard not to miss them." she wiped at her eyes again, this time to stop more tears. "I'm not crying. I have no reason to be crying." even though she said this, she was doing exactly that.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake put his hand on her shoulder. "It's all right to miss your family. It's ok to cry." He hugged her. He missed his family, the one person who he considered family, as well. Fire seemed to burn in Drake's eyes as he remembered that night again and again. He felt anger fill him, like it usually did. But for the moment, those feelings passed in him as he held Aura. "You need to go to sleep. You need to try. Don't worry, I can be right here next to you."

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura nodded, trying to wipe away the rest of the tears. "Okay, you're right. I do need to sleep." she sniffled, "Will you, um, will you lay here with me? Just for a little while." she asked, giving him a genuine smile. "I think, if you stay here with me, the dream might not effect me as much, because I know I'm safe with you." she bit down on her lip.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked at her and nodded. He moved a bit and lay down next to her. "Sure. I can stay with you for as long as you need." He watched her, grinning a bit before kissing her once. Drake watch her, silently. He didn't think about much, and he didn't say much.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura smiled and blushed a little at how close they were. She quickly gave him a kiss, then made herself comfortable. She closed her eyes, and listened to the silence of the room.

"I love you Drake." she said quietly, leaning her head against his chest as she started to fall asleep. "Don't leave." she muttered.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    A shady guy parked his car outside an apartment building, and got out of it. He opened the trunk and took out two big bags full of money and took them inside the building. He entered an apartment and put the bags next to some other bags which were also full of cash.

I should buy something...Like some sort of club. A new base of operations. I think there was one for sale downtown...It would be a good place from which I can run things.

He took one bag of cash and put it in the trunk of his car. Then he got back in it and drove off downtown, looking for a place that he could buy. He parked outside an old nightclub that had a "for sale" sign outside. He smiled and got inside the building. This place looks perfect...

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura opened her eyes, blinking them several times to register her brain into the world. It took her a moment, but she finally got her brain caught up with what was happening, and she yawned. She glanced behind her, and saw that Drake was still there. She furrowed her brows. She'd figured after she fell asleep, he would have gotten up, though that didn't seem to be the case.

She moved around a bit so she was facing him. She watched him for a minute, and by the way he was breathing, she was pretty sure he was asleep. She smiled a little, then moved to kiss him. She started watching him again after that, waiting to see if he'd wake up anytime soon.

Aura yawned. If he doesn't, I'll just go back to sleep.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake opened his eyes from the contact of Aura. He looked at her, realizing that while he lay there he must have fallen asleep with her. He simply looked at her, trying to remember what had happened, and eventually remembered he forced her to fall back asleep.

"Did you sleep well? Still tired? You should sleep some more..."

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura smiled happily. "Actually, I didn't have my nightmare!" she said, "I mean, I had it, but it didn't end the same way. Then, I was able to have an actual pleasant dream."

She closed her eyes for a second, but quickly reopened them. "Did you sleep alright?" she asked, pushing her hair out of her eyes.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake was happy she finally slept decent enough. He smiled. Drake then nodded. "I didn't even realize I was asleep. so I supposed that means I slept well."

Drake looked around the room, trying to remember exactly where they were, before remembering and lying down. He was reluctant for a moment as he took a look at his arm where his tattoo was, before averting his eyes from it, not wanting to think about it now. He looked at her instead, and kissed her.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura kissed him back, then pulled away, laughing. "I figured you would've left after I fell asleep." she said, smiling, "But I'm kind of glad you didn't."

She looked around the room and rubbed her arms. "Hey, do you know where I put my jacket?" she asked, sitting up.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked around the dark room for her jacket. His sharp eyes quickly spotted them in the corner of the room, and he went up to go get it. As he did, he looked outside through the close curtains, observing if anyone was close. He handed her jacket to her. Then sat down beside her. He took out his paper, and observed it.

Fearless Love

Years
    Aura put her jacket on, thanking Drake. She sat there without saying a word, letting herself wake up completely. Then, she leaned over, looking at the paper Drake was holding. She could make out the words a bit, but her brain was too tired to decipher it.

She rubbed her eyes. "I need to start reading again, or I'm gonna fall behind." she muttered, still looking at the paper. "I haven't really done any reading since the last session."

She sat back a little, taking her eyes away from his paper. She lost herself in thought for a few minutes. When she came back, she looked down at herself. "Hm, I wonder if that washer and dryer work in this place. Everything seems to function properly." she said quietly, "And I need a shower."

She stood up and stretched, contemplating checking to see if the devices in the house worked.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded. "It would be nice to get refreshed a little bit. I could go for a shower as well. He looked at his paper once more and put it away. We should check if the electricity works in this house. If it doesn't, I can always give it a quick jolt.." He lifted up his hand for a second as electricity surrounded it for a brief second before vanishing.

"Perhaps I can teach you to read something sometime, if you would be up for it."

Fearless Love

Years
    "Thanks, I could use the help." she said, laughing.

She walked over to her bag, digging through it. She pulled out her normal clothes and a small bottle. She stood up, looking over the small item. "I'm going to need to clean my wound properly." she started chewing on her lip. "This'll be my first time cleaning in on my own."

She walked over to where the remembered finding the washer and dryer. She pressed one of the buttons on it, and it turned on, then she checked the other, it did the same. She walked back over to Drake.

"The machines work. I know the water works, so that'll work just fine." she said, then added, "Do you have a spare pair of clothes, so when you take your shower you don't have to put your dirty clothes back on?" she asked.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded to her. "Don't worry about me." He didn't want to tell her that when he left the Corp to come after the Experiments, he had packed into his bag 3 sets of his identical trademark clothing. He didn't feel he should mention it. He worried a little bit as she mention her scar again, nothing really sure how to respond.

"Do you need any help?"

Back