• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
  • Aura shook her head, blushing a little. "No, I think I can do it. My mom showed me. I just have to be. . careful. . around certain parts of the scar." she said, smiling.

She thought a minute. "I need to wash my clothes, so you can take your shower first." then she added, "We should probably check to see if there are any towels." she crossed her arms.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded in response. He got up and made his way to his back, and then took out an extra pair of clothes. He head for the shower and closed the door. The bathroom was rather empty and slightly dirty, but Drake didn't mind. He had always viewed showers in much of the same way he viewed rain, as a cleansing, not just of body but of mind as well. He had done some terrible things in his life. Of course, Drake, being the person lacking in morals as he is, wouldn't view them as necessarily all evil. Aura might have softened him up while around her, but it didn't change the fact on who he was, on what he was. He was a killer, and he was awfully good at it. Drake finished the shower and stepped outside, drying himself off and putting on his fresh clothes. He didn't bother putting his other clothes in the dryer, electing instead to test something else he want to do. He rubbed both of his hands together before sending shockwaves through the clothes, causing them to have a burning sensation before setting on fire. Drake put out the burning clothes with water from the shower. He left the bathroom, and proceeded to the area before. Drake felt he had lingered around here for too long. He did it for Aura, yes, but he knew he had to get back to what he set out to do.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Aura lay on the floor, staring at the ceiling, humming. Her clothes were in the dryer, and she was waiting on both the clothes, and Drake. She was listening to her music, her arms behind her head, and kicking her legs up and down. As she'd mentioned before, she hated waiting. It drove her insane.

"My secret side I keep, hid under lock and key. I keep it caged by I can't control it. Cuz if I let him out, he'll tear me up break me down." she started singing the song, since humming had started to bore her.

She looked over at the dryer, and saw it still had a few minutes on it. She growled and brought her attention back to her song. "I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I hate what I've become, the nightmares just begun, I must confess that I feel like a monster."

She looked at the machine again. She sighed. She really hated waiting.

(OOC: Since I'm a music freak, I have a tendency to put music into my writing. It's fun)

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • The guy was sitting in a chair in a small office. There was a window from where he could see the whole dance floor. He grinned and got up, then began to walk around the office.

This is a nice place...I'm glad I bought it. I can store my cash here and it will be perfectly safe. Now I just need to keep getting more money and build up an empire. Who knows, I might even get to take over the Corp in the future...But that's a long way to go...

The guy exited his office, locked the door and got out of the club. He got in his car and drove to his old apartment, and when he got there he grabbed the remaining bags of cash, and brought them to the club. In his office there was a room where he could stash all the money until he had more assets.

Now...What other place can I purchase now? I will find out once I get more...used to the city...For now let's just sit back and watch more cash come straight into our pockets!

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • (OOC: I don't mean to double post, but nobody's posting and I thought I might go on with Eric's new life)

The guy went to an allyway with a briefcase. Three more men appeared before him.

"Got the cash?" one of them asked.

"Right here in the briefcase. Got what I asked for?" the guy said with a 1930s gangaster accent.

"Here." the other guy said and handed over some papers, and received the briefcase. "Remember...This meeting...never happened." he added and disappeared in the alleyway.

The guy who was carrying the briefcase looked at his papers and smiled. Everything was coming along nicely. Good. From now on, I will be known as John Fitzpatrick. Eric Jones is no more...And I will use that accent now.

Eri-I mean John waslked up to his car and drove back to his club. He went inside and headed for his office. Once he reached it, he sat on his chair and chuckled. New identity, Check. New base of operations, Check. Now I need to buy something else to increase my power in this city. A car dealership will be good. I will start tomorrow, I have plenty of time and I doubt Sparky-boy will come here to give me a hard time...

He smiled knowing that nobody would come for him and looked out of his office window as people began to get in the club and dance. Time to see more money coming.

Back