• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exploding iPod Touch sets kid's pants on fire, melts his underwear

Years
    I could not help but laugh for the first 10 seconds reading that and the thread title. Honestly, how does that even HAPPEN? And isn't it mentioned that it happened to a kid? If an iPod Touch was that dangerous, they would not even keep selling them. I doubt it was the iPod Touch itself that caused that. That kid probably did something to it to get that reaction.

And another thing; is it even possible for underwear to melt?

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    No doubt that the kid tampered with the thing and it imploded.
    Of course, no self-respecting soccer mom would admit that her kid's an idiot. :/
    Just sue the company best associated with the item at fault and make a quick buck!

Yeah.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    AHAHA, what? I seriously lol'd at the title, that's the strangest form of spontaneous combustion I've ever heard.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    The iPod can't explode on it's own.
    I agree, he must've done something with it.
    Melodyfree said:
    Of course, no self-respecting soccer mom would admit that her kid's an idiot. :/
    Lol x3

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    That's actually alarming. D: And to think, I almost got an iPod Touch...

But seriously, I can't see how it just... explodes. Out of nowhere.

Poor kid, though. :x

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    This remidns em of someoen I know, they sued the company that made her straighteners, because thye sparked and exploded, giving her 2nd degree burns - And a few months without straight hair XD

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    That sooo reminds me of my mom, Well i Had a house fire not so long ago so my house is rebuilding right now, (Im at a rental house) So now she won let me leave ANYTHING on for more then 2 hours at a time.

Soo... I just play my DS and go outside with some friends...

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Hahaha - that's actually the dumbest thing I've heard all day XD I hope they get absolutely torn to shreds in that Court Case - if they seriously think they can win anything from Apple, they must be delusional XD

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    Oh gawd! I lol'd.
    Although, in all seriousness, that would suck!

I hope the kid's mother wins the case, that'd be funny to see.
    I'd better leave before I make anymore jokes about this...
    *runs off*

I only hope the mother wins because I personally hate Apple.

Back