• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Extermination

Plot information can be found here.

Members

True Borns

Serin
Jonathan Bishop
Spoiler:

LordSephy
Jack Sawyer
Spoiler:

Scales
Alice Westlake
Spoiler:

eveelution
Gerallt Lorweth Siarl
Spoiler:

Zamorak
Skar Johnson
Spoiler:

Strikit
Chase Hess
Spoiler:

Synthetic

X75flames
Alexander Wilson
Spoiler:

Mira
Audra Love
Spoiler:

RainbowMunchies
Sirius Tayden
Spoiler:

pikakip
Jason "Disaster" Blaid
Spoiler:

KillehKiwi
Colbie Veronica Avian
Spoiler:

Megaman765
Isaac Stelling
Spoiler:

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Ummm.... where is the Biodome in the city? You talk alot about the TB's but not aout the synthetics in the synthetic city :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I'm just gonna assume that you forgot about me and post in the roleplay.
Although it hurts to be forgotten );

Strikit

Years
Sorry Zamorak, I've had stuff on my plate. But I'm going to focus totally on this tonight.

The Biodome is inside Biotech Industries, I should have mentioned that. It's on the fifth floor.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Sorry Zamorak, I've had stuff on my plate. But I'm going to focus totally on this tonight.

The Biodome is inside Biotech Industries, I should have mentioned that. It's on the fifth floor.
Thanks, I'll post now.... So how late in the day should I go?

Strikit

Years
Call it about 6 PM. Clear skies, spring. About March.

First order of RP God business: Post the SUs here so that people can refer to them.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Call it about 6 PM. Clear skies, spring. About March.

First order of RP God business: Post the SUs here so that people can refer to them.
I'm starting at 4:30 A.M. :cer_eek:

Ah well.... I need to get a larger post out to feel good :P

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
Maybe, but as it is now I already have a rivalry and a love-hate double hate sort of thing going on, I'll see if Jack can squeeze you in =P Seriously though, sure, why not, but once a certain thing happens to jack he will be to distracted to worry about anything else.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Well, since I'm a Synth, it shouldn't be too hard :P

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I'm actually just waiting for more posts on synthetic characters first. My character is trying to get into the T.B.R.A, So the first thing he would try to do is Eavesdrop on a few members or something like that.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ahhhh, just had to rewrite my story for the third time, first time because system logged out while writing the story, second time for a mix of first reason and because I messed up copy-paste.
Oh well finally got my guy to Chateau and it was worth it, although I feel like redoing it twice took away from the story

Strikit

Years
That'll generally come with time. I'd offer Chase's friendship, but he's more likely to kill a Synthetic than say hello.

Oh! I'm going to put this in the first post, but if someone chooses to leave the RP their character has to go away sensibly. Either they are killed or they leave the region or something. If they are killed, they can choose to distribute their Pokemon amongst a few people.

If someone doesn't post for two weeks (save for pikakip, he can't come to the computer right now) they are automatically booted and they will be bunnied to their death or exit.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
xD
I'm just saying because Audra is more likely to just go off by herself and avoid most people altogether... But what's the fun in that? ;3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
That'll generally come with time. I'd offer Chase's friendship, but he's more likely to kill a Synthetic than say hello.

Oh! I'm going to put this in the first post, but if someone chooses to leave the RP their character has to go away sensibly. Either they are killed or they leave the region or something. If they are killed, they can choose to distribute their Pokemon amongst a few people.

If someone doesn't post for two weeks (save for pikakip, he can't come to the computer right now) they are automatically booted and they will be bunnied to their death or exit.
"Bunnied to their death" I just imagained tons of bunnies ganging up on somone, and beating the crap out of the XD

Mira, I'll join up with you. Are you part of the offensive squad, or are you a scientist like me?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
She's a part of the offensive squad... and she's pretty full of herself over the position >.>
Unless she finds that befriending someone is to her own benefit, she'll typically not spend her time on it ^.^'
You'll get a better idea of how she works after I finish my post...

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
She's a part of the offensive squad... and she's pretty full of herself over the position >.>
Unless she finds that befriending someone is to her own benefit, she'll typically not spend her time on it ^.^'
You'll get a better idea of how she works after I finish my post...
Hmmm... well I'm in the biodome right now... so you can come with a problem concerning your pokemon, pick up a pokemon for your freind, or something else. I dont think I'd be able to find you very well though. Everyone is offensive -_- I'm just playing capture the flag here.....

Back