• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Chase gets to be an entirely different person when he's being all boss man. No contractions, a bit too vicious. But when he's just being himself he uses lots of slang and is just one of the boys.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Yeah, I don't know xD I'll try and think of something... Audra's going shopping >.>

If you want, You could have your character interact with mine. I'm sort of in the same position except that my character isn't even a part of the T.B.R.A to begin with and has been trying to become a part of it for awhile. I could make a post so issac ends up going to the same store as you are so that they could interact a bit.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Yeah. The post I'm working on is when issac's Porygon 2 attempts to go into the Register computer to fix it up, Which is broken and holding up a line inside there.

Last edited:

Serin

Noob
Years
Strikit, I added a few minor things to my SU, but I don't think they make that much of a difference. Just added here just in case you would wanna know of such changes or if it's allowed.

Changes:
-Added his eye color.
Spoiler:
-Added his army tags.
Spoiler:

Strikit

Years
Ooooh. Jess, Chase is a stupid boy and a perv. He may at some point be too busy staring at Colbie to kill her like he should. What if she catches word of the Chateau True Born stronghold and goes all vigilante on it?

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
That would be hilarious Strikit! I hope it happens from the veiwpoint of a member of this roleplay, but as part of the true borns I hope it doesn't happen.

Strikit

Years
I have my qualms about leaving him so vulnerable to death. But again, what kind of RPer would I be if I didn't risk his life?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Anyone wanna come and get Skar off the roof, i'm having trouble finding a reason to have him get off the roof /=
The leadery person is suppost to go get you after dealing with Seph. Blame him :P

Got an issue with that, Sephyy? ;)
WTF is wroung with your char???

And Strikit, you said that a person named Alexander spranged his leg. My person is a Synth, and his name is also Alexander... Throwing that out there to avoid confusion :P

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
The leadery person is suppost to go get you after dealing with Seph. Blame him :P

I know, thats why i'm having trouble finding a way off the roof, I still want to have some plausible way for him to find Skar and Odessa once he comes to meet them.
Also since Skar hasn't met anyone other then the soldiers that brought him to Old Chateau I thought it was a bit creepy they knew he was crying on the roof in the middle of the night... :cer_disbelief:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
Gerallt was on lookout duty along with other people. The roof is too easy to be spotted from if one doesn't hide in the shadows. Skar must have been to busy sleeping and crying to notice.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Gerallt was on lookout duty along with other people. The roof is too easy to be spotted from if one doesn't hide in the shadows. Skar must have been to busy sleeping and crying to notice.
Yes but they specifically notcied he was crying, and i didn't say it was impossible just creepy.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
Oh my! Actually, Strikit, I was thinking of asking you about doing that. But she's so suspicious of everyone and everything, she'd probably just be investigating and stumble upon the settlement.

We'll have to talk about that! Gooood plot twist! ;D

Strikit

Years
Gasp! It was a True Born Alexander's ankle, cause though Chase would be glad to sprain a Synthetic's ankle for them, but he wouldn't stop there. He would probably sprain their neck to. And then break it. =X

I thought so too. The more risk factor, the better. Colbie will be at high risk for Chase's ambush-raids, and all of the True Borns will be at risk of her apparently psychotic Luxray.

O.O I figured it out! Luxray is Sinnoh's Arcanine.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Gasp! It was a True Born Alexander's ankle, cause though Chase would be glad to sprain a Synthetic's ankle for them, but he wouldn't stop there. He would probably sprain their neck to. And then break it. =X

I thought so too. The more risk factor, the better. Colbie will be at high risk for Chase's ambush-raids, and all of the True Borns will be at risk of her apparently psychotic Luxray.

O.O I figured it out! Luxray is Sinnoh's Arcanine.
Bu...but Arcanine is much fluffier.....

Anyways, I dont want my guy's leg messed up... or his neck... My pokemon army will kill you!!!! Muhahahaha. :cer_evil:

Back