• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
  • You're doing better, Zamorak, but there's always room for improvement. Keep trying to lengthen your posts by adding some detail. The bar is high in this RP.

I'm not feeling much like writing right now, so I may not get a post in before I go on vacation.

I'm going to be gone from the 18-24.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Lol, I slept all day after staying awake til noon so thats why I haven't been on til now so i'll go see if anyone has posted yet.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • I Posted! (I just wanted to say something. Make the place feel more active.)
    Just remembered. Will mewtwo be involved. He is basically the first clone.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Hmmmm, guess your right on the mewtwo thing Eeveelution... this place has fallen 3 ft under, if it wasn't for the other rp site I woulda gone crazy with boredom, i'll go see if there is anyway to post in a way that moves the story onward and isn't filler(Filler is good sometimes but i'm no good at making it, if it doesn't advance a story any then I just can't do it... I fail at filler, lol)

Edit: Posted, seems a little depressing to me, but somehow absolutely true.
    sigh~"War, war never changes"
    How true, Civil war in a region, both sides the victims, how sad that all must suffer for the sins of so few.
    sigh(again)~"War does not determine who is right, only who is left" lol, dark humor.
    ~~~~~ Ahhh squiggle, you always make me happy
    ~_~ squiggle face...ROFLMAO for some reason this is insanely funny right now to me!!!
    Ahhhh, I feel better... Also I know it went down in length but I like how it turned out and I don't think adding more text will make it any better so i'm gonna leave it as it is.

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • I was real tired last night, and forgot to answer Odessa's question. I just edited my post to fix that Zamorak, so you can respond for Odessa.

~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ...
    You're right; squiggles are fun!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Kk, i'll go do that now. Didn't sleep at all yesterday night but got a real good sleep last night so it should be better then my 4 a.m mind post.

Edit:Just realized you did that yesterday... oh well, wonder where everyone else went?
    Anyways I don't think we need to wait for Uboa to post before you go again.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • IIIIIIII'MMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAACK....
    Gaah, I waa at my mom's for the week, and i was at Universal Studios till today.
    LaLaLaLa.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    She hasn't been checking back enough, i'll go message her on the other rp website
    ... Couldn't you just talk to her IRL? Or are you still at differant houses?

She posted, Im goooood.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • To get to everything now that I'm back:

Yes. Mewtwo will eventually be involved because I simply love him so much, and because he would fit beautifully with the plot. Will I make him sympathetic to the Synthetics or True Borns?

WHO KNOWS?!

Also. I'm not dead and do not desire this RP to die, so thus commences mass posting at as fast a rate as possible.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • YAY!!! You have returned.
    Did you get a pokemon eggified by the mystery box on GPX too?
    Also I've started writing a stupid story in the personal notebook in the control panel notebox thingy, its not very good and its mostly just whatever pops into my head goes into the story so its a huge mess of plotholes and stuff which wouldn't make any kinda sense to anyone but me.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    YAY!!! You have returned.
    Did you get a pokemon eggified by the mystery box on GPX too?
    Also I've started writing a stupid story in the personal notebook in the control panel notebox thingy, its not very good and its mostly just whatever pops into my head goes into the story so its a huge mess of plotholes and stuff which wouldn't make any kinda sense to anyone but me.
    Zam could you please featch your sister???

Please tell me that this Rp isn't dieing too Q.Q All three of the Rps Im in are dieing, or dead.

Back