• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Extra Events For Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Im interested in xtreme Speed Movie Shiny Genesect (JAP) lvl 100, OT: *Japanese, ID:07133 (untouched) or the shiny palkia from gamestop

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    I request the Arcanine! O: I will give an Alitria/// the flying dragon cotton ball in return with some IVs.

Years
  • I am interested in Fates Collide Shiny Xerneas and Extreme Speed Movie Shiny Genesect (JAP) lvl 100. I can offer many 5 IVs pokemon, event Celebi, event Zygarde, normal Xerneas JPN, 6 Latios, and 5 Latias. Noteable 5IVs I currently have: Bublasaur, Charmander, Chespin, Torchic, Feebas, Dratini, Dragonair, Larvitar, Froakie.

Years
  • Hi! Is the untouched Pokemon Distribution Celebi still available? If so, I would like to offer a Spring 2012 Zekrom or a 20th Anniversary Mew.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Hello, can I please have the Diancie or the Volcanion!

Thanks a lot!
    MY FC is: 2080-0520-4973

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Nevermind. I didn't read that it was a trade that you requested. I do have a Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal, but that's really it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back