• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extra, Extra, Breed all about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I need an Adamant Exeggcute :O

Heya AP ;) Shinies aren't my forte at this point either but i can try to give it a go :) That will take some though seeing the methods available ;)

As far as the above quote goes.. Tom has his Adamant Exeggcute now. Yesterday we talked about this by pm but i couldn't respond sooner. Hope you are okay with that ;)

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
  • I would just like to apologize to everyone, The site Got super congested and I could not get back on and I fell asleep, but i am working on your orders!

I will be off after this transaction for a bit to be some hunting and breeding, I will be on later again so plz feel free to leave your comments and questions.

Yes I can breed the scolipede!

Yes I can do the solosis!

Still working on your F litten, but need her name for when ready!

And thank you for all the help Ono!

Years
  • I will be off after this transaction for a bit to be some hunting and breeding, I will be on later again so plz feel free to leave your comments and questions.

No worries AP!! you know where to find me ;)

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • I will be off after this transaction for a bit to be some hunting and breeding, I will be on later again so plz feel free to leave your comments and questions.

After the site stopped I actually found a HA Solosis on the Gts. Have you already done this order? If so I'll still give you something in return.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    Venipede cant learn aqua tail only scolipede via move tutor in oras or bw2. It can't be breed with aqua tail.

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
  • I tried to get the aqua tail on there but no go... I can give you Jolly HA venipede or you can wait longer and I can transport one from my Xy to OrAs and pump it up, evolve it and teach it Aqua tail. What do you want me to do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I tried to get the aqua tail on there but no go... I can give you Jolly HA venipede or you can wait longer and I can transport one from my Xy to OrAs and pump it up, evolve it and teach it Aqua tail. What do you want me to do?

How long will it take

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back