• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extraction Failed in Winrar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylanrockin

That guy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Hello, I was wondering how to fix an error that I get whenever I attempt to extract my compressed game from RMXP. Whenever I extract my game, I get an error at the end that says this. "This archive is corrupt," and this, "This is not the first volume." Now, I have extracted my game with Winrar before WITH the music and graphics included during the compression period, and it worked. Now however its deciding not to this time around. So, I was wondering if any of you have a solution, because I know that using the built in decompressor that RMXP gives you with the compressed file, is a load of crap to use, and never works ever if the total space is above something ridiculously small.

Years
    You are trying to unpack .rgssad in WinRar?

REST OF POST REDACTED.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dylanrockin

That guy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    You are trying to unpack .rgssad in WinRar?

REST OF POST REDACTED.

The only problem I have with this is that it wont detect my compressed game, which is a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I'm closing this thread, because we really can't condone providing ways to extract data from a compiled game. That just facilitates theft.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back